• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Relive the Magic of Harry Potter with the Half Blood Prince?

In summary, Lisa and her husband plan to see all five of the Harry Potter movies in one day, and Erica is excited for the latest movie.
susanr613
Gold Member
I just saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. WOW it was great. DS and I watched the first Harry Potter movie a short while ago (for the millionth time) and it's so great to see that after 6 movies, the characters are still well-cast and well-played, the special effects are spectacular without being overly so, and that the story is still compelling.

Great great addition to the series - enjoy!

WaHoo!!! Glad to hear it's so great. We have tickets for Saturday...can't wait!

Is it ok for 10 yr. to see??? Sometimes as series go on the "sex it up" (as my grandma would say, lol.

Thanks,

Lisa

Definitely!! I usually take my cousin on a "date" whenever the next movie comes out. (He's 20 now). But haven't had time this week and we are going on vacation next week. So hopefully when I get back. He may have already gone by then but I am sure he will go again. When we went and saw Harry Potter in '04 i was 7 months pregnant and he was 15 and was so nervous that I was going to go into labor during the movie!! Memories.

Lisa, there's some kissing in it but that's about it. I think it's ok for a 10-year old who has seen other HP movies.

I just heard that it made 22.2 million dollars from Midnight showings on the 15th. We are going in a couple of week's when my oldest DS comes home for the summer.

I have yet to see it but my friends son who is 10 went and saw it and he said there was only 1 part in there that kind of scared him. It was when they were in the lake.

Jennie4PC said:
I have yet to see it but my friends son who is 10 went and saw it and he said there was only 1 part in there that kind of scared him. It was when they were in the lake.

Yeah, I'm 29 and that part kind of scared me a little. Super good movie! I felt like it strayed from the book more than the others had, but was still awesome. I can't wait for November 2010 when the first part of the 7th movie comes out. I'm really hoping that before the second part comes out that some movie theater will do an all day showing of all the movies (and part 2 playing at midnight)...I think it would be lots of fun (yet very long :))

My kids and I are having a HP fest tomorrow! We are going to watch all five of the movies. Plus we are making the following Wizard goodies....Pumpkin Juice, Magic Wands, butterbeer, chocolate frogs and cauldron cakes. YUMMO!!We are planning on going on Monday to see the latest installment!

I can't wait to see it!!

Erica great minds think alike - DS and I are going to have a Potter-thon on New Year's Eve. He is in charge of calculating how early we have to start watching to accomodate bathroom and dog walking breaks.

We had a Lord of the Rings marathon 2 years ago and it was so much fun!

My hubby and I have plans to see it this Sat in IMAX 3-d I am soooo excited!

I don't know why this thread is here ... but I loved the books and am liking the movies too!I haven't seen the latest movie just yet. I don't like to watch movies alone. I'll either see it with my roomate who is out of town or my friend whose husband is a Harry hater.

Believe me Di there have been stranger threads in the "lounge" I was just so thrilled with the movie I had to share :)

Oh now I see what you mean - OK so I was a little tired so I clicked the wrong thread

I thought somebody was selling the books! LOL!

1. What types of products do you offer for Harry Potter fans?

We offer a wide range of products for Harry Potter fans, including baking and cooking tools, serving dishes, and kitchen gadgets. We also have themed cookbooks and aprons.

2. Are the products officially licensed by Harry Potter?

Yes, all of our Harry Potter products are officially licensed by Warner Bros. and approved by J.K. Rowling herself. This ensures that our products are of the highest quality and true to the books and movies.

3. Can I host a Harry Potter themed cooking party with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to help you plan and host themed parties, including Harry Potter ones. We have recipes and ideas for appetizers, main dishes, and desserts that will delight any Harry Potter fan.

4. Do you have any products specifically for kids who love Harry Potter?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for kids who are fans of Harry Potter. These include cookie cutters, measuring cups and spoons, and ice molds in the shape of Harry's glasses and lightning bolt scar.

5. Can I purchase these products online or do I have to attend a party?

You can purchase our Harry Potter products online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, hosting a party is a fun and interactive way to see our products in action and earn free and discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • CaribooMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • KellyTheChef