• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to effectively clean the Mix 'n' Chop and other difficult kitchen tools?

In summary, cleaning the food chopper, apple wedger, citrus press, pineapple wedger, mini-muffin pan, garlic press, fluted stone, egg slicer plus, splatter screen, grill basket, and rotary grater can be difficult. Some tips for cleaning these products include rinsing them immediately after use, using a toothbrush or baby bottle brush, and soaking them before washing. The silicone cupcake pan and EAD may also be challenging to clean.
I hate trying to clean the Rotary grater....ugh....and the pineapple wedger!

AnnieBee said:
Mix 'n' chop. Ground beef. Dishwasher. Nuff said.

One of my customers gave me a tip for cleaning the Mix 'n' Chop -- spray it with nonstick spray before using it.

I tried and it worked -- came perfectly clean in the dishwasher -- I was "WOWED"!

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "How to effectively clean the Mix 'n' Chop and other difficult kitchen tools?</h2><p>The most frequently asked questions about cleaning difficult kitchen tools such as the Mix 'n' Chop are:</p><ol> <li>What is the best way to clean the Mix 'n' Chop?</li> <li>How do I remove stuck-on food from the Mix 'n' Chop?</li> <li>Can I put the Mix 'n' Chop in the dishwasher?</li> <li>How often should I clean the Mix 'n' Chop?</li> <li>Are there any cleaning products that work well on the Mix 'n' Chop?</li></ol><h2>I am soaking my food chopper & apple wedger as I type this. They are the 2 worst products to clean, in my opinion. Anyone have tips on how to clean them?</h2><p>Cleaning the food chopper and apple wedger can be a hassle, but here are some tips to make the process easier:</p><ul> <li>For the food chopper, use a small brush or toothpick to remove any food particles from the blades before washing. Then, soak the blades in hot, soapy water for a few minutes before scrubbing with a sponge or brush. Rinse thoroughly and dry before storing.</li> <li>The apple wedger can be cleaned in much the same way as the food chopper. Use a brush or toothpick to remove any stuck-on food, then soak in hot, soapy water. For tougher stains, you can also try using a mixture of baking soda and water to scrub the blades. Rinse and dry before storing.</li> <li>Both of these tools can also be safely washed in the dishwasher, but it's important to remove any large food particles first to prevent clogging.</li></ul><h2>What is your opinion on the hardest products to clean?</h2><p>In my experience, the hardest products to clean are those with small, intricate parts or sharp blades, such as graters and mandolines. These types of tools can be difficult to fully clean and often require extra care to avoid cutting yourself. It's important to take your time and pay attention to the cleaning instructions for each specific tool to ensure it is properly cleaned and maintained.</p>

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "How to effectively clean the Mix 'n' Chop and other difficult kitchen tools?

The most frequently asked questions about cleaning difficult kitchen tools such as the Mix 'n' Chop are:

1. What is the best way to clean the Mix 'n' Chop?
  2. How do I remove stuck-on food from the Mix 'n' Chop?
  3. Can I put the Mix 'n' Chop in the dishwasher?
  4. How often should I clean the Mix 'n' Chop?
  5. Are there any cleaning products that work well on the Mix 'n' Chop?

I am soaking my food chopper & apple wedger as I type this. They are the 2 worst products to clean, in my opinion. Anyone have tips on how to clean them?

Cleaning the food chopper and apple wedger can be a hassle, but here are some tips to make the process easier:

• For the food chopper, use a small brush or toothpick to remove any food particles from the blades before washing. Then, soak the blades in hot, soapy water for a few minutes before scrubbing with a sponge or brush. Rinse thoroughly and dry before storing.
  • The apple wedger can be cleaned in much the same way as the food chopper. Use a brush or toothpick to remove any stuck-on food, then soak in hot, soapy water. For tougher stains, you can also try using a mixture of baking soda and water to scrub the blades. Rinse and dry before storing.
  • Both of these tools can also be safely washed in the dishwasher, but it's important to remove any large food particles first to prevent clogging.

What is your opinion on the hardest products to clean?

In my experience, the hardest products to clean are those with small, intricate parts or sharp blades, such as graters and mandolines. These types of tools can be difficult to fully clean and often require extra care to avoid cutting yourself. It's important to take your time and pay attention to the cleaning instructions for each specific tool to ensure it is properly cleaned and maintained.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
chefann