• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Home Office Warnings: My Frustrating Experience

In summary, the author is annoyed that they always receive emails warning them that they are in danger of being inactive, even though they have already submitted two shows. They think it's a glitch that the Home Office sends out these emails even though the person has not submitted any sales in the past month or this month.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
In the last two weeks, I have received TWO e-mails from the home office warning me that I am in danger of being inactive. What really bugs me is that these are always sent a day or two after sending in a show!

Maybe it's just because I'm tired, but it just makes me feel like nothing I do is good enough ... even though I just turned in two shows, one of them my highest show EVER!

I know they mean well ... it just bugs me tonight!

First, big hugs. Second, congratulations on your highest show ever! That has to make you feel great!

I really think it's the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing kind of thing. Just watch your Individual Performance Tracker and/or Shipment Status to make sure the shows have been received.

Hope you're feeling happier soon!!

It is a bit of a let down when you get these "warnings" and you have already put in a show or two. I got one last month 10 days after I submitted a show:(

I feel for you but can I just say that people would be complaining even more if HO didn't let them know that they would go inactive.

I got an email that I could go inactive and I am still in my first thirty days!

I would be irritated too! You would think that with all the "high-tech" software and such they would know that you sent in the shows and that would flip a switch and you wouldn't get an email.

It's the same kind of irritation I get when our local paper calls me to ask me to subscribe when I have had a subscription for years!!

I often get notices that my team members received the email when they have submitted a show. And I get many panicked calls and emails. It would be nice if the Pampered Chef could get a system where it keeps track of who has actually submitted instead of everyone that didn't submit the month before.

But I do give a big :thumbup: for HO for having the emails at all!!! Better to get a notice than not know!!:thumbup:

i've gotten two of these as well & sent in orders on the 2nd of February. I know that I'm ok though so I'm not too worried about it. I've got my show shipments to back it up!! :) I know what you mean though. Had me worried for a second til I checked my IPT to make sure everything was still there.

I got one and my 30 days didn't even begin until Feb. 6th!

I figure it's just an automated system glitch.

Me too! I actually got one this morning and I have submitted 2 shows early this month. I guess it is just an automated thing. January was my lowest month of sales ever and I have never been in danger of going inactive, so it is good to know that they do warn you.

Then you guys need to tell HO, maybe they are having an issue they don't realize.

I've gotten two emails as well within the past five days and I submitted over $1600 in sales on the 1st & 3rd.

Sounds like a glitch in the program to me! I would certainly email HO about it so they can get it fixed!

They automatically send out an e-mail every month to anyone who submitted less than $200 in the previous month. They don't factor in what you has already been submitted in the current month.

This month they sent an extra reminder to give tips on how to get the extra sales to remain active. I can see how it can be discouraging like getting warning e-mail's even when you have already met the requirement. As a Director, I would like for them to forward the e-mail to me and let me use it at my discretion, but I understand that not all Director's would follow through with that sort of thing.

I thin kit's awesome that they send out these emails...many times people don't realize they are about to go inactive and getting the email is just the reminder they need to save them from losing their career sales!

dannyzmom said:
I thin kit's awesome that they send out these emails...many times people don't realize they are about to go inactive and getting the email is just the reminder they need to save them from losing their career sales!

I agree, it doesn't bother me at all that I have received these emails. At least I know now that they do that in case I get close like that in the future.

I have gotten those emails this month, but then I know I haven't submitted sales last or this month. I had the two shows I did have cancel on me (or never got back to me to talk about their shows, even with me trying). To top it all off, my husband and I got really sick for two weeks in January and my mother fell in her garage and broke bones in several places! With dealing with family issues and taking care of my mother I have not had a chance to work my business the way I should.I contacted Home Office via the Web site and filled out a "Consultant Waiver" form at the beginning of the week. So far I have not heard anything back. I don't want to lose my career sales, but my family comes first.

I just got one too. It was a new one I had never seen. Kinda funny since I allready got a retro waiver for Jan and submitted a $300.00 show.

They got me too! I've had two emails this week and was really concerned when I got the one this morning because my host received her products yesterday for a $1,000 show!!!!

I'm sure it's just a glitch so I am on hold - and have been for about 20 minutes - now to have them check it out. And yes, I am certainly glad that they do send out the email reminders.

I know I felt a little bad. I sent my team members a reminder email yesterday morning, then last night got the notice that HO was sending those emails too. Oh well, no one can say they didn't know!

dannyzmom said:
I wish they sent the email to the recruiter as well. I'm not a director yet and my director is not the best at following-up and forwarding things. The emails on my recruits are sent to her and she doesn't always send them to me. I try to keep-up with it from the IPT as best I can though.

I have gotten them before too after I submitted something. The first time my heart skipped a beat b/c I thought my show did not go through or something BUT I was glad they let me know. B/C I would hate to go inactive when I thought all was well and it wasn't. The emails have made me recheck to make sure everything was in order. I like that they do them b/c deadlines can slip up on us before we know it and especially when some people have questions baout what month they may or may not need more sales to keep active.

I agree with whoever said there would be a lot more complaints if they did not send a notice.:blushing:

1. What is "Harangued by Home Office"?

"Harangued by Home Office" is a popular training session offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on effective communication and time management skills for consultants.

2. Who can attend "Harangued by Home Office"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can attend the "Harangued by Home Office" training session. It is recommended for both new and experienced consultants who want to improve their business and leadership skills.

3. How often is "Harangued by Home Office" offered?

The "Harangued by Home Office" training session is offered on a regular basis throughout the year. You can check the Pampered Chef website or consult with your team leader for upcoming dates and locations.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Harangued by Home Office"?

Yes, there is a fee to attend the "Harangued by Home Office" training session. The cost may vary depending on your location and the specific session you are attending. You can find more information about the fee on the Pampered Chef website.

5. What can I expect to learn from "Harangued by Home Office"?

The "Harangued by Home Office" training session covers a variety of topics including effective communication techniques, time management strategies, and tips for building a successful Pampered Chef business. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies