• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Happy Thanksgiving! Watch P. Chef's "How to Carve a Turkey" Video!

In summary, "How to Carve a Turkey" is a tutorial video by P. Chef that teaches the proper technique for carving a Thanksgiving turkey. Watching this video before Thanksgiving will help you feel more confident and prepared to carve your turkey on the big day. The video is approximately 6 minutes long and only requires a sharp knife and cutting board to follow along. It is suitable for beginners, as P. Chef provides clear and easy-to-follow instructions.
We did just the turkey breast instead of the whole bird and I was able to make it in my covered roaster. Loved that I could brown the skin on the cooktop first! it was the best turkey I've ever made!

Hope everyone had a nice, relaxed family day...we sure did! And we were surprised by our oldest showing up unannounced, just in time to eat (funny how that happens;))

LOL ~ She knows where to come for food! :D

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Thank you for sharing the Pampered Chef "How to Carve a Turkey" video. I am sure it will be a helpful resource for all of our customers looking to make the perfect Thanksgiving meal. Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous holiday filled with delicious food and cherished memories. Happy cooking!

What is the video "How to Carve a Turkey" about?

The video "How to Carve a Turkey" is a tutorial by P. Chef that demonstrates the proper technique for carving a Thanksgiving turkey.

Why should I watch "How to Carve a Turkey" before Thanksgiving?

Watching "How to Carve a Turkey" before Thanksgiving will help you feel more confident and prepared to carve your turkey on the big day, ensuring a beautifully presented and delicious meal.

How long is the "How to Carve a Turkey" video?

The "How to Carve a Turkey" video is approximately 6 minutes long, making it a quick and informative resource for learning the turkey carving process.

Do I need any special tools to follow along with the "How to Carve a Turkey" video?

No, you do not need any special tools to follow along with the "How to Carve a Turkey" video. A sharp knife and a cutting board are the only tools required.

Is the "How to Carve a Turkey" video suitable for beginners?

Yes, the "How to Carve a Turkey" video is suitable for beginners. P. Chef provides clear and easy-to-follow instructions that anyone can follow, regardless of their level of experience in carving turkeys.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies