• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you see the hilarious Thanksgiving greeting on Good Morning America?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Thanksgiving recipes and products to make your dinner prep and table decorations easier. Popular recipes include Roasted Turkey with Herb Butter and Sweet Potato Casserole, and time-saving tools such as the Food Chopper and Garlic Press. The Autumn Wreath Stoneware Collection and Bamboo Serving Set are great for decorating your table, and special deals and promotions are often available. For those with dietary restrictions, Pampered Chef offers gluten-free and vegan recipe options.
so cute happy thanksgiving evryone

Thanks Cindy!!! Loved it!!!!

This greeting was featured this morning on Good Morning America! Thought that was so funny!

Last edited by a moderator:

What are some delicious Thanksgiving recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products?

One of our most popular recipes is the Roasted Turkey with Herb Butter made with our Herb Keeper and Herb Scissors. Other popular recipes include the Sweet Potato Casserole made with our Mix N Chop and the Pumpkin Cheesecake made with our Springform Pan.

How can I make my Thanksgiving dinner prep easier with Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of time-saving tools to make your Thanksgiving dinner prep easier. Our Food Chopper can quickly chop vegetables for stuffing or side dishes. The Garlic Press is perfect for making homemade cranberry sauce. And the Mix N Scraper is great for mixing and scraping batters and sauces.

What are some ways I can decorate my Thanksgiving table with Pampered Chef products?

Our Autumn Wreath Stoneware Collection is perfect for creating a beautiful Thanksgiving table setting. You can also use our Bamboo Serving Set to display your dishes in a rustic and elegant way. And our Simple Additions Entertaining Set is great for serving appetizers and desserts.

Are there any special deals or promotions for Thanksgiving on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for Thanksgiving. Be sure to check our website or join our mailing list to stay updated on our latest deals and offers. You can also host a virtual or in-person Pampered Chef party and earn free products for your Thanksgiving preparations!

Can I find gluten-free or vegan recipes for Thanksgiving using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Our website has a filter option where you can search for recipes that are gluten-free, vegan, or other dietary preferences. You can also reach out to one of our Pampered Chef consultants for personalized recipe suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • janetupnorth