• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Year Resolutions and Blessings for 2012: Happy New Year!

In summary, some fun New Year's Eve party ideas include hosting a potluck, having a themed costume party, or creating a DIY photo booth with festive props. For a delicious and easy New Year's Eve dinner, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes such as slow cooker chili or sheet pan nachos. Must-have Pampered Chef products for hosting a New Year's Eve party include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Mix 'N Chop. To make a champagne toast more special, add a twist like fruit juice or use the Quick-Stir® Pitcher to make large batches of cocktails. For thoughtful New Year's gift ideas, consider Pampered Chef gift sets or a cooking class/gift card to our online store
pampered1224
Silver Member
Kept resolutions, new adventures and much better days ahead are what we can all hope for in 2012! Many blessing for a better, fortuitous new year!

You too John!

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all fellow cheffers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I pray it is the best year yet for all my fellow cheffers!!!

Happy New Year to one and all! May we all have lots of Waaahooo's! to celebrate!

John, may 2012 bring you refreshment and renewed spirit. Hope things are already going better with Pat.

Cheers to all!

★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛°_██_*˚°。°/♥ \*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.*˛_Π_____*˚°。*。°*❤*˚°。°*。°*★
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°*❤ ˚°*★
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田❤|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°* ♥
★*˚°。°*。°*。★ Many wishes to all for a prosperous New Year 2012. May you all be blessed with good health, food, warmth, shelter and love.

My New Year's ResolutionI resolve not to make any resolutions.

That way, I make and break my resolution and get it over with right away.

(With thanks to Walt Kelly.)

Happy New Year Everyone!

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2012!!! May it prove to be the year everyone needs!

Beth, that is such a neat little holiday picture made from the symbols!

Sending everyone Happy New Year wishes too! :D

I'm several days late, but I do wish everyone a happy, healthy, productive, profitable 2012.I believe resolution is Latin for "something I know I should do but have no real intention of doing." LOL! I do, however, set goals and map out concrete steps for attaining them.

1. What are some fun New Year's Eve party ideas?

Some fun New Year's Eve party ideas include hosting a potluck, having a themed costume party, or creating a DIY photo booth with festive props.

2. How can I make a delicious and easy New Year's Eve dinner?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes for easy and delicious New Year's Eve dinners, such as slow cooker chili or sheet pan nachos. You can also check out our website for more ideas and tips.

3. What are some must-have Pampered Chef products for hosting a New Year's Eve party?

Some must-have Pampered Chef products for hosting a New Year's Eve party include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Mix 'N Chop. These products make cooking and entertaining a breeze!

4. How can I make a champagne toast more special?

You can make a champagne toast more special by adding a twist, such as adding a splash of fruit juice or creating a fun garnish with fresh fruit. You can also use our Quick-Stir® Pitcher to make a large batch of mimosas or other festive cocktails.

5. What are some thoughtful New Year's gift ideas?

Some thoughtful New Year's gift ideas include our Pampered Chef gift sets, which include a selection of our top-selling products. You can also give the gift of a cooking class or a gift card to our online store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne