• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy New Year, Cheffers! A Message of Well Wishes and Movie Recommendations

In summary, "Happy New Year, Cheffers!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the start of a new year. It typically begins in early January and runs for a limited time, offering exclusive deals and discounts on popular kitchen products. Anyone, including customers and consultants, can participate in the promotion, but certain deals may only be available to active consultants. To take advantage of the deals, you can shop online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and the discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. However, some deals and discounts may have restrictions or limitations, so it's important to read the terms and conditions carefully.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
While you're all out partying, and I'm had home miserable with the flu, I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you all. At least I get to watch one of my favorite movies, Charade, the best Hitchcock movie that Hitch didn't make.(If I can stay awake through it!)

Last edited:
Happy New Year to you, TKG! I love reading your posts and hope you feel better soon. Charade is one of my favorite movies ever! If you have to be sick on New Year's Eve, I'm glad at least you have something wonderful to watch.

Thank you for being one of the people to make this site such a wonderful place to visit. I don't post here a lot, but I visit every day and it always makes me happy to be here.

Shari in TX

I made it! All the way to the exciting ending! Now I can go to bed.'Night, All!

Happy 2013 KG! Thanks for all you do for us!

Happy New Year one and all. May 2013 be the year you want it to be!

Don't rush it to May 2013, we haven't even had February or March yet.

Happy New Year, KG! I hope you are feeling better.

1. What is "Happy New Year, Cheffers!"?

"Happy New Year, Cheffers!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the start of a new year. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on popular kitchen products.

2. When does the "Happy New Year, Cheffers!" promotion begin and end?

The promotion typically begins in early January and runs for a limited time, usually a couple of weeks. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for exact dates.

3. Can anyone participate in the "Happy New Year, Cheffers!" promotion?

Yes, the promotion is open to all customers and consultants of Pampered Chef. Keep in mind that certain deals and discounts may only be available to active consultants.

4. How can I take advantage of the "Happy New Year, Cheffers!" deals?

You can shop online or through a Pampered Chef consultant to access the special deals and discounts. Simply add the promoted products to your cart and the discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "Happy New Year, Cheffers!" promotion?

Some deals and discounts may have specific limitations or restrictions, such as limited quantities or only being available in certain countries. Be sure to read the terms and conditions for each offer carefully to ensure you can take advantage of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • thechefofnorthbend