• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thrilled to Achieve Top 10 Sales in January!

In summary, Shelby received two unexpected catalog shows in January, both totaling over $300. She is grateful for her great upline and feels sorry for other consultants who do not have this support.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I had a really bad sinus/migraine headache yesterday, so I didn't even look at the mail. I just saw that I had two envelopes for me, so I opened the first, and it was a Catalog Show! I knew that she was doing one, but I honestly didn't expect it to be much....but with the host order, it was just shy of $400! That is my 4th Catalog Show for the month, and 3 out of 4 were unexpected! Whoot! (and all were over $300!) Of all the months, I'm thrilled that it happened in Double Points month!

THEN - I opened the next envelope, and it was a card from my ED (ED is the top of my line, it doesn't go any further than that) congratulating me on being in the top 10 in sales for her WHOLE ORGANIZATION for January! WOW! This is a line that includes Penney Parks, Christie McDaneld, and a whole host of other biggies...so I'm pretty geeked about that!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!! Way to go!

Wow! That's fantastic! Way to go! :)

Way to go!!! Love it when hard work pays off (even though they were unexpected, you have still put hard work into your business to get those catalog shows).

Way to go, Becky! I am proud to know you :D

That's so awesome! Congratulations!

Wow! I wish my director was like her! I bet that really made your day :D I just love when the mail just cheers me right up!

ShelbyMichalek said:
Wow! I wish my director was like her! I bet that really made your day :D I just love when the mail just cheers me right up!

Shelby - I know! I am blessed with a really great upline - from my immediate director, all the way up to my ED. They are all so great!

I wish it could be like that for everyone. I feel bad for those of you who are on this site because you get no support from your upline. That makes me sad.:( Not only are you missing out - but so are they!

ChefBeckyD said:
Shelby - I know! I am blessed with a really great upline - from my immediate director, all the way up to my ED. They are all so great!

I wish it could be like that for everyone. I feel bad for those of you who are on this site because you get no support from your upline. That makes me sad.:( Not only are you missing out - but so are they!

I agree with you on this. Especially since on the Gold Medal Recognition page is shows what you can see in the attached photo. And although I should just be thankful for this in itself, I don't get any support from ANY of my team except my recruiter, who is slimming down her shows and considering quitting. It would be nice to get an email from my director when I accomplish something.

Sorry if I'm sounding negetive, I don't mean to rain on your parade. This subject just gets me down :(.

Attachments

• mygoldmedals.jpg
    mygoldmedals.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Congrats..that is awesome

I must amend my previous statement. I have a sneaking suspicion my director uses this website and saw my other post as I just got this email :D

That just made my day.

Attachments

• emailfromdeb.jpg
    emailfromdeb.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 431
LOL - that's funny, Shelby! I'm glad you got that!

Does your director not live close to you? Just asking, because of how she said she wants to meet up with you at conference....

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - that's funny, Shelby! I'm glad you got that!

Does your director not live close to you? Just asking, because of how she said she wants to meet up with you at conference....

She doesn't live close at all. My recruiter lives very close and she is signed up directly under our director, so there isn't much of a local team.

I believe my director lives near Madison, WI while I live in Northern Minnesota. We missed each other at Spring Launch, I found out later that she was there at the same one as I went to!

Shelby, it is sad if you are not recognized as often as you should be. Even the smallest accomplishments with a bit of up-line recognition, makes it all worth it. I have an awesome group of directors and team leaders and consultants and well, every level is represented I think, and we do usually have monthly meetings. Even as our ED is not there, everyone else makes us feel sooo goood! And our ED does a monthly newsletter for her direct down line but if someone in her group further down does something cool, she includes us in that news letter then sends us a copy letting us know she knows and appreciates us. Pam is an awesome lady. She signed with Doris! But I have to say that everyone, even if you are not their recruit, makes us feel special. I wish more of the up-line people, as I have heard hear about not doing much, would simply remember to just say good job or thank you once in a while, as a simple measure. They must not get it either as if they did, they certainly would understand just how far a few simple words goes. Hopefully what you got from your up-line will now be a continuous practice for her. Strangely enough, I think she would feel better to if she could remember to do it as well. Giving that thank you is just as much fulfilling as it is to get it.

and Becky - that is cool! I know from reading out here that you are one that works your business. I bet you have had the times when you feel like you are hitting your head on a wall but isn't it great to know that even when you think you have not done something, you have! Apparently you got the message across to someone you were worried about. That is an accomplishment you will probably not be able to bottle and sell because like most of us, you have no idea what it was, but hey, it worked! It simply means you do what you need to do and it works. But it happened because you did do something! Doing something gets a result whether it is positive, an almost $400 catty party, or nothing, but it shows that you are committed to what you do. So fantastic job and keep it up! Now, I just need to follow your lead. I have been talking and talking and talking about what I AM GOING TO DO but have yet to actually do it. I mean really, how stupid of me! Thanks Becky for setting an example for me. And great job!

Thanks John :D
Hey, check out my newest thread for a link to my latest blog post - I think you'll like it :).
It's under Chef's Lounge > "Just a Thank you"

That's very cool, Becky! Congratulations!!! Hope this helps the headache get better or at least be more tolerable.

Congratulations, Becky!

You Go Girl!!! :D

Way to go Becky!!!
Hey, Shelby congratulations on the Gold Medal entries. As far as your recognition, it is too bad you don't get more of it, but sometimes it pays to vent, LOL.

I felt better right after I vented, then I was just shocked/excited getting that email.
It was very nice, and maybe she never saw that post but something was pushing her to email me. I will never know but it was a very nice boost to my day.

Whoo Hoo! Definitely great news, and as you said, DOUBLE POINTS! Aloha Becky! :)

I'm glad your work is reaping such awesome results! Kudos!

What does it mean to achieve top 10 sales in January?

Achieving top 10 sales in January means that you were among the top 10 consultants in terms of sales for the month of January. This is a great accomplishment and shows your dedication and hard work in promoting and selling Pampered Chef products.

How is the top 10 sales list determined?

The top 10 sales list is determined by calculating the total sales made by each consultant during the month of January. The 10 consultants with the highest sales will make it to the top 10 list.

What are the benefits of being in the top 10 sales?

Being in the top 10 sales comes with many benefits, including recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef. You may also have the opportunity to attend special events and receive exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business.

Can I still qualify for top 10 sales if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! Anyone can achieve top 10 sales, regardless of how long they have been a consultant. It all comes down to your dedication, hard work, and effective sales strategies.

How can I maintain my top 10 sales ranking for the following months?

To maintain your top 10 sales ranking, it is important to continue promoting and selling Pampered Chef products, as well as building strong relationships with your customers. Keep up with the latest product releases and promotions to offer your customers the best deals and keep them coming back for more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies