• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Hour Ideas for Your Show Host!

In summary, the author suggests serving a drink called a "Mimosa." The drink includes champagne, cosmopolitans, and a raspberry lemonade mix. Appetizers for the show would include things like stoneware inspirations, pull apart brads, and easy to demo.
kamshoff
I have a host that is wanting to do a Happy Hour theme for her show. Any ideas of what to do?

Sounds like funI have never done this, but I have heard of some really good drink recipes with the Quick Stir Pitcher. The Sangria punch is supposed to be really good. I have served just plain margarita (pre-mix) with ice from the QSP. For food, if you are doing that too, I would do something small and yummy like the Bacon Bites or Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels. Both of those recipes are fast and delicious. There is also a dip recipe that is divine...Three Cheese Walnut Spread--tell your host to get the Bistro crackers (multigrain).

Good luck. I'm sure someone on here has done one of these before and will have better suggestions.

Make sure you are not the one promoting this idea "as a consultant" but we all know people like to serve great beverages during the shows so here's a good one

Beer Margaritas

2 12oz cans 7-UP
1 corona
1 cup tequilla
1 frozen lime margarita mix or limeade
**flavors other than lime will not taste good

Mimosas are nice, just add champagne

Cosmopolitans are easy and you can use the measure mix and pour or the quick stir. MM&P use 3 shots of vodka, 11/2 shots of triple sec, use 1/2 of lime with citrus press, and a 1/4 of cup of cran juice. Use little lime wedges as a garnish. I put about 1/4 cup of crushed ice in there to chill. It's a nice presentation. :D

For food I would serve appitizers like the stuff mush in stoneware insperations, very yummy. Pull apart brds good appitizer, and easy to demo. :D

WowWhat a great idea!

I have just the crowd of "groupies" that would love this type of show! They are a group of fun-loving gals that have been to many, many, many ;) of my parties! I am so excited to call one of them to offer them the "happy hour" show!

How great! Sometimes our hostesses come up with the greatest ideas! :D

pamperedalf, I am going to use your cosmopolitan idea. Do you know what the recipe would be for the Quick Stir insead of the MM&P?

Thanks

kamshoff pamperedalf, I am going to use your cosmopolitan idea. Do you know what the recipe would be for the Quick Stir insead of the MM&P?
4 cups of vodka
2 cups of triple sec
1 1/2 cups of crnberry juice
2 limes squeezed using citrus press :D

Thanks you very much!

No problem Kim!!! :D

do u have a invite??What kind of invite r u using for this show???

Strip & Go Nakeds!I haven't tried these in the Quick-Stir Pitcher yet, but I'm sure it is the perfect product for this drink! When you hear the ingredients, you will think, "ICK!" but they are yummy. Perhaps a little too yummy! :p

1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 canful (from the concentrate) of vodka
1 can/bottle beer

What are some popular happy hour ideas for show hosts?

Some popular happy hour ideas for show hosts include wine and cheese pairings, themed cocktails, appetizer platters, and mocktail options for non-alcoholic drinkers.

Can happy hour be incorporated into a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, happy hour can be incorporated into a Pampered Chef show by offering a selection of products specifically for hosting happy hour events, such as wine glasses, bar tools, and serving platters. You can also include tips and recipes for easy and delicious happy hour snacks.

How can I make my happy hour show more interactive?

To make your happy hour show more interactive, consider incorporating games or activities such as a blind wine tasting or a cocktail making competition. You can also encourage guests to share their own favorite happy hour recipes or hosting tips.

What are some budget-friendly happy hour ideas?

Some budget-friendly happy hour ideas include using inexpensive ingredients for cocktails, creating a DIY charcuterie board instead of purchasing pre-made ones, and utilizing items you already have in your kitchen for snack options.

Can happy hour ideas be incorporated into virtual shows?

Yes, happy hour ideas can be incorporated into virtual shows by sending out suggested cocktail or mocktail recipes to guests beforehand, playing interactive games through video conference platforms, and showcasing products that are specifically designed for virtual happy hour events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
booksx2
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • AshleyAllison