• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Hour

Sep 23, 2005
I have a host that is wanting to do a Happy Hour theme for her show. Any ideas of what to do?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Sounds like fun

I have never done this, but I have heard of some really good drink recipes with the Quick Stir Pitcher. The Sangria punch is supposed to be really good. I have served just plain margarita (pre-mix) with ice from the QSP. For food, if you are doing that too, I would do something small and yummy like the Bacon Bites or Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels. Both of those recipes are fast and delicious. There is also a dip recipe that is divine...Three Cheese Walnut Spread--tell your host to get the Bistro crackers (multigrain).

Good luck. I'm sure someone on here has done one of these before and will have better suggestions.

pamperdawn

May 19, 2005
Make sure you are not the one promoting this idea "as a consultant" but we all know people like to serve great beverages during the shows so here's a good one

Beer Margaritas

2 12oz cans 7-UP
1 corona
1 cup tequilla
1 frozen lime margarita mix or limeade
**flavors other than lime will not taste good

Mimosas are nice, just add champagne

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Cosmopolitans are easy and you can use the measure mix and pour or the quick stir. MM&P use 3 shots of vodka, 11/2 shots of triple sec, use 1/2 of lime with citrus press, and a 1/4 of cup of cran juice. Use little lime wedges as a garnish. I put about 1/4 cup of crushed ice in there to chill. It's a nice presentation. :D

For food I would serve appitizers like the stuff mush in stoneware insperations, very yummy. Pull apart brds good appitizer, and easy to demo. :D

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Wow

What a great idea!

I have just the crowd of "groupies" that would love this type of show! They are a group of fun-loving gals that have been to many, many, many ;) of my parties! I am so excited to call one of them to offer them the "happy hour" show!

How great! Sometimes our hostesses come up with the greatest ideas! :D

Sep 23, 2005
pamperedalf, I am going to use your cosmopolitan idea. Do you know what the recipe would be for the Quick Stir insead of the MM&P?

Thanks

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
kamshoff pamperedalf, I am going to use your cosmopolitan idea. Do you know what the recipe would be for the Quick Stir insead of the MM&P?
4 cups of vodka
2 cups of triple sec
1 1/2 cups of crnberry juice
2 limes squeezed using citrus press :D

speedychef

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2005
Strip & Go Nakeds!

I haven't tried these in the Quick-Stir Pitcher yet, but I'm sure it is the perfect product for this drink! When you hear the ingredients, you will think, "ICK!" but they are yummy. Perhaps a little too yummy! :p

1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 canful (from the concentrate) of vodka
1 can/bottle beer