• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Appetizers for Happy Hour?

In summary, the conversation was about a person preparing for their first Happy Hour themed show and asking for advice on easy and impressive appetizers to make during a demo. Suggestions were given for a new bruschetta dip and fajita bites, which were a hit at a previous party and showcased various products such as the manual food processor and cutting boards. Other snack ideas were also shared, including homemade chips made with the microwave chip maker and a layered brownie dessert made in the brownie pan. The fajita bites were ultimately chosen as the preferred appetizer.
msmileyface
Hi friends,

I am doing my first Happy Hour themed show. I'll be making one of the Bev's of course. But I have never done appetizers for my shows- so I'm wondering, what is your favorite? Easiest to prepare during a demo? Or the one that wows guests the most?

THanks for feedback, as always.

The new bruschetta dip is awesome! Or the Fajita Bites which show off the baker and Manual Food Processor.

The fajita bites were a hit at my last party! It shows off the manual food processor, the veggie wedger, cutting boards, and much more. I used my salad choppers to chop the chicken and had cooked them in the round cover baker :) I think the recipe is great too as a dip and make some home made chips with the microwave chip maker. I make mine ahead of time. You can cut up a tortilla with the pizza cutter and only put them on the outer edges of the chip maker for a one minute and i think it was 30 seconds (i put lime juice on them and salt--- a great pc consultant gave me this idea after she did it!) or you can do regular potatoes with the southwestern or garlic and herb seasoning with half cup mayo and half cup sour cream as dips as well. I also had used the brownie pan and made (from pinterest) layered brownies. Bottom layer chocolate chip cookie dough, middle layer Reese cup and top layer brownie mix. Then once they cooled I cut them into fours and put toothpicks in them so they were bite sized! everyone loved them! What is nice I did everything before hand and used the fajita bites as the demo :) Hope this helps!

Fajita bites all the way!

Wow thanks guys for your speedy responses :)

1. What is "Happy Hour with Appetizers"?

"Happy Hour with Appetizers" is a Pampered Chef event where guests can gather together to learn about and sample delicious appetizer recipes. It's a fun and interactive way to try new recipes and learn new cooking techniques.

2. How long does a "Happy Hour with Appetizers" event last?

The length of a "Happy Hour with Appetizers" event can vary, but typically it lasts around 2-3 hours. This allows plenty of time for guests to mingle, learn about the recipes, and enjoy the food.

3. Can I host a "Happy Hour with Appetizers" event at my own home?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a "Happy Hour with Appetizers" event at your home is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and delicious evening. Our Pampered Chef consultants will come to your home and bring all the necessary ingredients and materials for the event.

4. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a "Happy Hour with Appetizers" event?

No cooking experience is necessary to attend a "Happy Hour with Appetizers" event. Our consultants will guide you through each recipe step by step, and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. It's a great opportunity to learn new skills and techniques.

5. Can I purchase the products used at the "Happy Hour with Appetizers" event?

Yes, all of the products used in the "Happy Hour with Appetizers" event are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Our consultants can help you place an order, or you can visit our website to browse and purchase products at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • mrsbmomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies