• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Genius Idea: A Happy Hour Show by The Pampered Chef at Wendy's House!

In summary, Wendy and her best friend came up with the idea to have a "Happy Hour" show at Wendy's house on Friday after work. They invited 40 people via Facebook within an hour of creating the event. There will be appetizers and drinks.
WendyE
So my best friend and I were discussing a show plan today. She is going to have a show at my house. I have a better kitchen and frankly love working in my own kitchen but had run out of friends to invite. This way she can invite people I am acquainted with, but maybe not close enough to invite myself (she works at the school both of our kid go to). Anyway - she had the idea to have a 'Happy Hour' show on a Friday afternoon after work (4:00 when local bars have happy hour). We will do appetizers and big pitchers of drinks. She invited 40 people within an hours of our planning through face book! The message said:

Come to a Happy Hour by The Pampered Chef!

When: This Friday, Jan 21st! 4:00
Where: Wendys House (address)
Who: Two really fun gals! (Wendy and I)
What: A really fun way to unwind after a long work week!
Why: Because its JANUARY and we need it!

Come for drinks, appetizers, games, door prizes and lots of fun! See you there!

She sent it via a facebook message and put me on the message too, so i can see all the replies. Everyone will see who is coming and therefore, not want to miss out on the fun themselves! There are a bunch of them that often go to the local pizza place for happy hour on Fridays, so its natural that they would go out at this time - they will just come to my house instead! I thought it was genius and wanted to share!

Great idea Wendy! Just curious, what appetizers are you planning on making? I'm a new consultant and am still trying to get my footing.

Susanne

Susanne said:
Great idea Wendy! Just curious, what appetizers are you planning on making? I'm a new consultant and am still trying to get my footing.

Susanne

Ha! I'm new too! I'm just going to poke around and find a few things. At least two savory things and one sweet. Probably a dipping oil and bread too since its so easy. Ill try to remember to post it when I figure it out! :)

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm hoping to find some things I can do 'ahead' earlier in the day or the day before (or at least partially), since I have to clean my house AND get myself ready AND do the cooking.

a king cake would be yummy, i get a lot of great responses from the oil dipping seasonings although i havent sold any. thanks for the idea!! I have a fri open in feb and i was just saying i needed a night out

Greek Cheese Torta is excellent the day before!

Check out the Mojito Torte (it was in the Spring Summer '10 Season's Best...you can find it on CC). It is an delicious cake...looks beautiful and goes with your drinks theme. :)

If you want to do a sweet one the day before, the tiramisu cupcakes work...and they are bite sized (and yummy)

You could make up some dips ahead of time and use them with tortillas or corn chips. You can mix Chipotle Rub, All Purpose Dill Mix OR Southwestern Seasoning with 1 cup of mayo and 1 cup of sour cream.Another quick and easy appetizer than anybody can do is take a block of cream cheese and pour one of our sauces over it. I've used the Raspberry Habanero and it was a hit. Serve with some wheat thins, socialables or something similar.You could also make a trifle ahead of time and just get it out of the fridge and serve.Hope you have much success with your "Happy Hour" show!

Wondering how it went!

1. What is the "Genius Idea: A Happy Hour Show" by Pampered Chef at Wendy's House?

The "Genius Idea: A Happy Hour Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration by Pampered Chef at Wendy's House. It is a unique opportunity for friends and family to gather and learn new recipes and kitchen tips.

2. How long does the happy hour show last?

The happy hour show typically lasts about 2 hours. It includes a cooking demonstration, tasting of the dishes, and time for guests to browse and purchase Pampered Chef products.

3. What types of dishes are usually demonstrated at the happy hour show?

The dishes demonstrated at the happy hour show vary, but they are usually simple and delicious recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products. These can include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more.

4. Is there a cost to attend the happy hour show?

No, there is no cost to attend the happy hour show at Wendy's House. It is a free event for guests to enjoy and learn from.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the happy hour show?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the happy hour show. Our consultants will have a selection of products available for purchase, and they can also help you place an order for any additional items you may be interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• varga11
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedChefBB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • dessertMama