• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Diwali to Our MOT Family!

In summary, Diwali is a Hindu festival that celebrates the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness, and knowledge over ignorance. It falls on the 15th day of the Hindu month of Kartik, usually in October or November, and this year it will be celebrated on November 4th. The festival lasts for five days and includes customs such as lighting diyas and decorating homes with rangolis. It is also celebrated by people of other religions as a time of unity and harmony. To wish someone a happy Diwali, you can say "Happy Diwali" or "Shubh Diwali" in Hindi, send a card, share a meal, or exchange gifts.
susanr613
Gold Member
Wishing a wonderful Festival of Lights to my fellow MOT Cheffers :p

Happy Hanukah!

Happy Hanukah!

Happy Hanukah, Susan!

Hi there! Happy Festival of Lights to you as well! I hope you have a fantastic celebration with your loved ones. As a fellow MOT Cheffer, I know we all love to incorporate delicious food and recipes into our festivities. Do you have any favorite dishes or recipes that you like to make during this time of year? I'd love to hear about them and maybe even try them out myself. Wishing you a joyous and tasty holiday season! :)

What is Diwali?

Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights, is a Hindu festival celebrated every year in India and other parts of the world. It symbolizes the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness, and knowledge over ignorance.

When is Diwali celebrated?

Diwali falls on the 15th day of the Hindu month of Kartik, which usually falls in October or November on the Gregorian calendar. This year, Diwali will be celebrated on November 4th.

What are some traditional customs and rituals associated with Diwali?

Diwali is a five-day festival that involves various customs and rituals. Some common traditions include lighting diyas (oil lamps), decorating homes with colorful rangolis, exchanging gifts, and enjoying festive meals with family and friends. Fireworks are also a popular part of the celebrations.

Is Diwali only celebrated by Hindus?

Diwali is primarily a Hindu festival, but it is also celebrated by other religions such as Sikhs, Jains, and Buddhists. It is a time for people of all faiths to come together and celebrate the spirit of unity and harmony.

How can I wish someone a happy Diwali?

There are many ways to wish someone a happy Diwali, but a traditional greeting is to say "Happy Diwali" or "Shubh Diwali" in Hindi. You can also send a card, share a festive meal, or exchange gifts with loved ones. It's a time to spread joy and positivity, so any heartfelt gesture will be appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
slj1229
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies