• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spooky Fun: 4 Year Old's Pampered Chef Pumpkin & More Halloween Memories

In summary, a 4 year old wanted Pampered Chef products for her pumpkin and her mom got her a Small Knife Block Set and some Grow chalk.
Sheila
Gold Member
I asked the 4 year old what she wanted on her pumpkin & she said "Pampered Chef" ...
so here's both the munchkins with their Chef's Hat Pumpkin! LOL

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/374718_2558323482591_1389121744_3765144_1630450428_n.jpg

Hope everyone had a safe, happy & PAMPERED Halloween! :D

That's awesome, Sheila!

Love it Sheila!!!!

Great work!

Thanks! All my candles are still in Japan, so I stuck one of those little keychain sized flashlights in there last night for the photo & bought a candle today! LOL

Sheila said:
Thanks! All my candles are still in Japan, so I stuck one of those little keychain sized flashlights in there last night for the photo & bought a candle today! LOL

Those candles are probably glowing for Halloween, too.

You're probably right! LOL

Where do you think this stuff comes from? Fukushima Prefecture in Japan?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ3C3MGRw5tIXIkEZ6K7DFU9HVgCdGloxtujgJ_4J-GlcMhovP

Oh, and by the way ... I forgot to go buy a pumpkin carving kit. So that whole thing was done with ... the 3" Petite Paring Knife from the Small Knife Block Set! LOL

Actually, it was supposed to stay with the kids, so it's really called "Grow" chalk.I don't have a petite paring knife, so there was no punkin' carving around here this year. Which is okay - my record of not having a single trick-or-treater since I moved here is intact - 25 years and not one brave kid has yet tried to walk past the headstone to my door.

That pumpkin is amazing!

On a side note... when we were carving our pumpkin I told my hubby I wanted to use my pc knives because I have more control... but no... he insisted we use his drywall saw and the carving kit that is oh 10 years old... fail. LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't have a petite paring knife, so there was no punkin' carving around here this year. Which is okay - my record of not having a single trick-or-treater since I moved here is intact - 25 years and not one brave kid has yet tried to walk past the headstone to my door.

Why is that? Is your house spooky? ;)

vanscootin said:
That pumpkin is amazing!

On a side note... when we were carving our pumpkin I told my hubby I wanted to use my pc knives because I have more control... but no... he insisted we use his drywall saw and the carving kit that is oh 10 years old... fail. LOL

Are all your fingers and limbs in tact? lol

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Actually, it was supposed to stay with the kids, so it's really called "Grow" chalk.

I don't have a petite paring knife, so there was no punkin' carving around here this year. Which is okay - my record of not having a single trick-or-treater since I moved here is intact - 25 years and not one brave kid has yet tried to walk past the headstone to my door.

They were all at my house! 1000 pieces of candy in under 1 hour- then it was LIGHTS OUT!

ChefZee said:
Why is that? Is your house spooky? ;)

Remember when we were kids, and there was always one house in the neighborhood that no one went to because there was an old ogre who lived there that hated kids and ate dogs or something?

In our neighborhood, I think I'm that guy.

The headstone in the middle of the back yard probably doesn't help any.

Haha. You have a headstone? Like not just for Halloween?

ChefZee said:
Haha. You have a headstone? Like not just for Halloween?

I was wondering that too. So, is this your way of planning ahead?

Bwahaha! The Kitchen Guy is a Pampered Chef who eats little kids for breakfast. Don't go to his house!

The story of my headstone is interesting but hardly the stuff of a Spielberg film.My grandfather died six months before my mother was born. My grandmother was a young widow with a toddler and Mom on the way. She bought a small headstone for him. Fast forward to 1971 when my grandmother died. My mother and my uncle bought a headstone for both their parents, and when it came time to dispose of the no-longer-needed headstone, Mom couldn't bear to let it go - it was all of her father she ever knew.Fast forward again to the mid 1980's when Mom, now a widow herself, sold the family homestead to buy a condo. I wound up with Grandpa's headstone, and having a real headstone for the last 25 or so years has been a real hoot!

around here, it's nothing to see small grave sites in the middle or along the side of folks yards. "Family plots" are frequent. The round-about circle in our neighborhood has at least a dozen or two unmarked, or poorly marked graves. (I believe it's part of an old graveyard or something from Civil War days....the church across from our neighborhood is one of the oldest established African American churches...that's partly why I suspect that about the graveyard.)Anyway- doesn't seem so strange to me. Perspective..... :D

There are family plots around here, too. This is now, more or less, a suburb of Milwaukee but the bulk of the 36 square mile township is still bucolic. My church was founded in 1843, and although the building moved several hundred yards east in 1869, the original cemetery is at the old location. I do sometimes have people express surprise that this property has been in my family for so long. I agree with them, after all, 25 years in one place is pretty long for MY family.

1. What is included in the "Spooky Fun: 4 Year Old's Pampered Chef Pumpkin & More Halloween Memories" set?

The set includes a pumpkin-shaped silicone baking mold, a recipe book featuring kid-friendly Halloween treats, and a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter.

2. Is the pumpkin-shaped baking mold safe for my child to use?

Yes, the silicone baking mold is BPA-free and safe for children to use with adult supervision.

3. Can I use the pumpkin-shaped baking mold for other recipes besides the ones in the recipe book?

Yes, the silicone baking mold can be used for any recipe that calls for a similar size and shape mold. It is perfect for making pumpkin-shaped cakes, breads, and even jello molds.

4. Are the recipes in the book easy enough for a 4 year old to follow?

Yes, the recipes are designed to be simple and fun for children to help with. They include step-by-step instructions and colorful illustrations to make it easy for young chefs to follow along.

5. Can I purchase additional pumpkin-shaped cookie cutters?

Yes, additional pumpkin-shaped cookie cutters can be purchased separately through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • KellyTheChef