• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Tkg's Cancerversary: A Thank You from Cancer Advocacy Now

In summary, Noora thanks the person for always being there and providing humor, and congratulates them on their cancerversary. Others also wish them a happy cancerversary and express gratitude for their contributions.
NooraK
Gold Member
I wanted to make sure to mark this special day for you, since you give so much of yourself each day. Thank you for never forgetting to update us (even if it means just making sure the computer is on and a script runs), and thank you for the humor you bring to brighten the day!

http://www.canceradvocacynow.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1050&pxfid=1890

Thank you, Noora! I'm honored that you remembered.

I'm so very glad you're still with us. Happy cancerversary!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Thank you, Noora! I'm honored that you remembered.

It's an important day. I know someone that I wish had a cancerversary.

Kitchen Guy- I am wishing you a happy cancerversary also!! Way to go!!

Kitchen Guy happy cancerversary from a 2 1/2 yr survivor! Glad you're here.

Ditto!! Happy Cancerversary KG!

Happy Cancerversary to you,

The link is down ... how many years?And yes! Congratulations!!! :D

Sheila said:
The link is down ... how many years?

And yes! Congratulations!!! :D

It works for me now. 12 years.

The site was down for maintenance overnight, but is back up now. Thanks to all of you who signed the page for me! I am honored.

Happy Cancerversary, TKG. The world is blessed because you are in it.

A very HAPPY CANCERVERSARY from me as well KG! It is wonderful to have you here as you sure make life a lot easier to live with your wit and wisdom. I always look forward to your posts. Thank you so much for giving so much of yourself to us.

Sorry I'm a few days late, but I've been on vacation, and DS's birthday was yesterday.

Happy Cancerversary!

Yes! Happy Cancerversary! Glad for another year!

Happy cancerversary!

From one survivor to another....Happy Cancerversary!!!! Congratulations TKG!!!!!

Uterine Cancer Survivor 29 years!

YAY TKG! Happy Cancerversary! and many more to come!

Happy Cancerversary! We are so blessed to have you here!

Late to this but belated happy cancerversary!!!!!!!!!

1. What is "Happy Cancerversary Tkg!"?

"Happy Cancerversary Tkg!" is a phrase commonly used to celebrate someone's anniversary of being cancer-free or reaching a milestone in their cancer journey.

2. How can I use "Happy Cancerversary Tkg!" in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use "Happy Cancerversary Tkg!" as a way to connect with and show support for customers or team members who have been affected by cancer. This could be through personalized messages, special offers, or fundraising events.

3. Is "Happy Cancerversary Tkg!" appropriate to use in all situations?

While "Happy Cancerversary Tkg!" is a positive and uplifting phrase, it may not be appropriate for all individuals or situations. It is important to use sensitivity and discretion when using this phrase, especially when communicating with those who have been personally affected by cancer.

4. Can I purchase "Happy Cancerversary Tkg!" products through Pampered Chef?

Currently, Pampered Chef does not offer any specific "Happy Cancerversary Tkg!" products. However, you can show your support by purchasing any of our products and using them to create special dishes for cancer survivors or donating a portion of your sales to a cancer-related charity.

5. How can I learn more about cancer awareness and support through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting cancer awareness and research. You can visit our website or talk to your consultant about ways to get involved, such as hosting a fundraiser or participating in a walk or run for a cancer-related cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Tash
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows