• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Pampered Marcia! Celebrate With Us!

In summary, "Happy Birthday Pampered Marcia! Celebrate With Us!" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the birthday of their founder, Marcia "Pampered" Jones. The event will take place on August 15th and will feature product showcases, delicious recipes, and exclusive discounts. You can participate by RSVPing to the event and joining on the designated date, or by watching the recorded event at your convenience. Join in on the fun and celebrate with us!
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Happy Birthday Pampered Marcia! :D

Happy birthdya marcia.

:D Happy Birthday To You Special People! :D

lizcooks4u
citygirl
tiberly
kylschef
1sttimemommy

:) Have A Great Day! :p

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks, What A Way To Start My Day :)
VeronicaW said:
:D Happy Birthday To You Special People! :D

lizcooks4u
citygirl
tiberly
kylschef
1sttimemommy

:) Have A Great Day! :p

THANKS WHAT A WAY TO START MY DAY :)

If I read correctly? It's your bday too?

even if it's not you have a great day as well :)

Happy Birthday from my little island in the Atlantic!!!

Cheers!!:rolleyes:

Happy birthday all. May you have a fantastic year full of health and good cheer.

1. What is "Happy Birthday Pampered Marcia! Celebrate With Us!"?

"Happy Birthday Pampered Marcia! Celebrate With Us!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the birthday of our founder, Marcia "Pampered" Jones. It is a fun and interactive virtual party where we showcase our latest products and share delicious recipes.

2. When is "Happy Birthday Pampered Marcia! Celebrate With Us!" taking place?

The event will take place on Marcia's birthday, which is on August 15th. Mark your calendars and join us for the celebration!

3. How can I participate in "Happy Birthday Pampered Marcia! Celebrate With Us!"?

To participate, simply RSVP to the event and join us on the designated date. You can also invite your friends and family to join in on the fun. Don't forget to have your favorite Pampered Chef products ready to use during the event.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during "Happy Birthday Pampered Marcia! Celebrate With Us!"?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on select products during the event. Make sure to tune in and take advantage of these special deals!

5. Can I still participate if I am not available on the designated date?

Yes, the event will be recorded and posted on our website for you to watch at your convenience. However, we highly encourage you to join us live for the full interactive experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Ginger428