• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday to Me! Catching up on Life and Excited for New Adventures

In summary, the speaker has been absent for a month due to issues with their CS account and PayPal. They have returned and shared that they are now 23 years old and have decided to go back to school to become a teacher. They also celebrated their 1-year anniversary with PC and had a successful fundraiser for breast cancer. They update about their brother coming home from Iraq and mention other members' birthdays. They express gratitude for being back and mention keeping the brother in their prayers.
thecougchef
wow! i have been MIA for almost a month now!
my account with CS expired at the end of feb & paypal kept telling me debit card could not be used. :mad::grumpy: so i went on vacation to arizona & have been trying to catch up in my home & work life ever since. now im back & ready for CS - apparently my debit card/paypal was ready for me to be back too!

& it seems like so much has happened!

1 - today is my 23rd birthday! wahoo!!
2 - i decided to go back to school & become a teacher. it was my original plan when i graduated high school & then i just fell into the position i am in & decided to study it in college. now that i am done with college, i am not fulfilled with my job. so starting march 30th i am going back to school to take some basic courses before applying for grad school & getting my teaching certificate!
3 - my 1 year PC anniversary was Feb 28th! how time flies!!
4 - i had a huge open house/fundraiser at the beginning of march. the fundraiser was for our breast cancer 3-day walk & between PC's 15% donation & me donating my commission, we raised $600 for the walk (about $2000 in sales).
5 - many of you remember me mentioning my brother getting hurt in iraq. as of march 11th he is home. for a few weeks atleast. he is still having headaches & cant sleep without sleeping aids. he has all but lost his appetite but he told me that even that is slowing coming back. his shoulders are really bothering him so he is going to see an orthopaedic surgeon while he is home to get some x-rays. but he is the funniest person i know & his personality is still there - which was a big concern we had. praise God!!

im so glad to see everyones "faces" again! oh how i missed you! :chef::D

Happy Birthday and welcome back! :) Congrats on your 1 yr. anniversary with PC! Best wishes with your upcoming return to school also! So much going on at once for ya! :DGlad to hear some good news about your brother, despite all the bad. Keeping him in my prayers as well!

happy birthday!!!

Me too another St. Patty's Day Baby! Happy Birthday to you too!

Welcome Back Meghan!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday. Sounds like your time away has been put to good use.

Happy Birthday to you and to KrisGlo too! If ya'll don't put it in your profile, no one knows it is your birthday!!! ;)

Happy Birthday!!!!!​

Awww...to be 23 again.

I wondered where you have been. I have thinking alot about you. :) Glad to see you back.

So many special people have their birthday today (like my DD who is 22). Happy Birthday Meghan.

Happy Birthday to my fellow Pisces!

Welcome Back!

Happy Birthday!!

Congrats on 1 year!!

I will keep your brother in my prayers!! GO SOLDIERS!!

thanks gals :)
happy birthday to you krisgio!!

Happy Birthday :)

:sing: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday,happy birthday! Happy birthday to youuuuu! :sing:

I missed you too!! Happy Birthday and thanks for the updates! :)

1. How can I make a personalized birthday cake using "Happy Birthday to Me!"?

Our "Happy Birthday to Me!" cake pan comes with customizable letters and numbers, allowing you to spell out the recipient's name or age on the cake. Simply arrange the letters and numbers in the designated slots on the pan before pouring in the batter.

2. Is "Happy Birthday to Me!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Happy Birthday to Me!" cake pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to preserve the non-stick coating.

3. Can I use "Happy Birthday to Me!" for cakes other than birthdays?

Absolutely! Our cake pan can be used for any occasion, from anniversaries to graduations. You can even use it to spell out a special message or phrase for your loved ones.

4. Does "Happy Birthday to Me!" come with any recipes?

Yes, our cake pan comes with a recipe card for a delicious vanilla birthday cake. However, you can use any cake recipe of your choice with the pan.

5. What is the size of the "Happy Birthday to Me!" cake pan?

The cake pan measures 9 inches in diameter and is 2 inches deep. It is the perfect size for a standard-sized birthday cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedpnina
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs