• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Have a Happy Birthday, Rae?

In summary, PC (courtesy of Merrill) gave Rae two birthdays this year, so she gets to celebrate twice as much.
NooraK
Gold Member
I know according to the PC calendar you already got a birthday yesterday, but according to my calendar, it's today.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday cute toes!!

Happy Birthday! I hope it's most fabulous...that you're surrounded by love and joy!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! :sing: Hope it's a good one! :)

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!!

I hope you have a day as wonderful as you :D Happy Birthday!! :)

Thanks so much! Yes, PC (courtesy of Merrill) gave me two birthdays this year, so I get to celebrate twice as much. LOL!

Happy Birthday Rae!! Hope it's a wonderful one:)

Happy Birthday....

awww.... happy birthday rae! We love you!!:D;)

Happy birthday to the best shin-kicker I know!

Wishing you a fabulous day! Happy Birthday!!

Thanks. You guys are the best.

Happy Birthday Rae!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Happy Birthday Rae! I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Happy Birthday, Rae! I hope that you're having a great day.

Happy Birthday Rae.... enjoy YOUR day.....

raebates said:
Thanks so much! Yes, PC (courtesy of Merrill) gave me two birthdays this year, so I get to celebrate twice as much. LOL!

Does this mean you are twice as old???:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CONFERNCE BUDDY!!!

:love:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOOTS!!!!!! I hope you have an awesome, great, super day and a whole year to go with it!!!:angel:

baychef said:
Does this mean you are twice as old???:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CONFERNCE BUDDY!!!

Nope. I just get to party twice as long. :D

I'm feeling very loved today. :love:

HappyBirthday2.gif
6.gif

Happy Young Birthday!!!!!!

Happy birthday!!! Many more to come, full of lots of love and laughter, health and happiness!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Thanks, everyone! It was a really good day. I took a long bath. I had a good nap. And, God gave me a new project to work on.

What are some popular birthday gift ideas for Rae?

Some popular gift ideas for Rae could include a personalized kitchen gadget, a gift certificate to Pampered Chef, a cookbook featuring her favorite recipes, a set of high-quality cooking knives, or a kitchen gadget that she has been wanting.

How can I make Rae's birthday extra special with Pampered Chef products?

You could surprise Rae with a personalized cooking demonstration using our products, host a virtual cooking party with her friends and family, or create a gift basket filled with her favorite Pampered Chef items.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Happy Birthday Rae!!!"?

At Pampered Chef, we offer monthly promotions and discounts that could be used towards Rae's birthday celebration. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What are some delicious birthday recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products for Rae?

You could make a birthday cake using our cake pans and decorating tools, create a personalized pizza using our pizza stone, or whip up some fun and festive cocktails using our mixology set.

Can I personalize any Pampered Chef products as a birthday gift for Rae?

Yes, we offer a variety of products that can be personalized with Rae's name or initials. Some popular options include our cutting boards, aprons, and kitchen towels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
JAE
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies