• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Quiverful7 Have a Happy Birthday?

In summary, the conversation was a series of belated birthday wishes and well wishes for the recipient, Diane. Some individuals mentioned their own busy schedules or not being online to wish her a happy birthday. Diane mentioned that she had received the gift of strep throat, but was hoping to find a doctor to help her. Others chimed in with their own well wishes and hopes for her recovery.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
Hope you had a great day!

Happy Birthday!!!
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday Diane!

Happy-birthday.jpg

Hope you had a Pampered Birthday!!!:D

Thanks to all of you! It was a very blessed day! Now it's been blessed more by each of you! May you be blessed in return!

Glad you had a very happy birthday!! It's only 11:00 where I am, so you still have an hour to enjoy!

Best wishes for a blessed year!

Hope you had a BLESSED day! Praise to God for another year of abiding in Him!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Oh my goodness, how could I have missed this? Happiest of Birthday's to you Miss Diane! :)
thhb-3d.gif

I hope you had a day full of blessings!! :angel: And Happy Birthday, now that it's almost over! Shoot it just might be, where you live, but here on the West Coast you have 2 more hours still! :balloon: :balloon:

Glad to hear you had a good birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday!:balloon: :balloon:

Happy Belated Birthday!!!:balloon:

Sorry I missed it... Happy Birthday

Happy belated birthday Diane!

Oops, I missed it too. So happy second day of this new year!!!

Hope you had a great day!! I wasnt on yesterday...so I hope you enjoyed!

where have I been??? Happy Belated Birthday Diane!

Oh my goodness Diane! I'm sorry I missed this yesterday! It was such a busy day for me I only popped on for a short while.I hope it was great! At least it was a year full of many blessings!

Happy Birthday Diane! Sorry I missed it yesterday, but I was furiously submitting shows.Hope it was great!

Happy Birthday! :)

Thanks everyone! Y'all are too sweet! Guess what I got today as a belated little gift? Strep throat!!!!!!! Yahoo! :) Now if I can just get up with a doc who will see me without making me to go an er .. .I might get some help!

Sorry to hear that. Happy Belated Birthday! Looking forward to walking as a new director (almost there) with you at conference!

quiverfull7 said:
Thanks everyone! Y'all are too sweet! Guess what I got today as a belated little gift? Strep throat!!!!!!! Yahoo! :) Now if I can just get up with a doc who will see me without making me to go an er .. .I might get some help!

Well Diane, when you earn a ring with PC it is so EXCITING, but you didn't need to run around your house screaming for 5 hours! ;) :p

Seriously, get better and try not to spread it to the kiddos!

HA! Well... my KIDS gave it to ME! :) Ya gotta love em! I'm just praying that everyone in the entire household doesn't get it... way to many meds would be on hand if that happens!

Wow! How did I miss this thread?

Hope your day was WONDERFUL! (and hope you feel better soon!)

Diane...I missed this too!

Hope you had an amazing day!

Hugs,
Kelly

I was gone all weekend....hope your day was wonderful:)

What is "Happy Birthday Quiverful7!!!"?

"Happy Birthday Quiverful7!!!" is a special celebration for our valued customer, Quiverful7, on their birthday. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for their support and loyalty.

How can I participate in "Happy Birthday Quiverful7!!!"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contribute to the celebration by sending a personalized birthday message to Quiverful7. You can also share their birthday post on social media to spread the love.

What are some gift ideas for Quiverful7's birthday?

Some great gift ideas for Quiverful7 could be a Pampered Chef product that they have had their eye on, a gift card to their favorite restaurant, or a thoughtful homemade gift. The most important thing is to show them that they are appreciated and valued.

Can I still participate if I don't know Quiverful7 personally?

Absolutely! Quiverful7 is a part of our Pampered Chef community, and we want to show them love and support on their special day. You can still send them a birthday message or share their post on social media to be a part of the celebration.

Is there a deadline to participate in "Happy Birthday Quiverful7!!!"?

The celebration will last for the entire day of Quiverful7's birthday, so you have until midnight to send your birthday wishes. However, we encourage you to participate as early as possible to ensure Quiverful7 feels the love all day long.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • sklay723