• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Greg's 23rd Birthday and Success as a Chef with Love from Mom

In summary, the "Celebrate Greg's 23rd Birthday and Success as a Chef with Love from Mom" event is a special occasion organized by Greg's mother to honor his birthday and success as a chef. It will take place on his 23rd birthday at a location chosen by his mother, and guests are welcome to attend. RSVP with the number of guests is requested for appropriate accommodations. Food will be served, with a variety of delicious dishes prepared by Greg himself. The dress code is casual, but dressing up is also welcome.
DebPC
Staff member
Happy 23rd Birthday Greg! You've been working so hard on Chef Success. Great Job!
Love mom

Happy Birthday!Thanks for all that you do!

Diane

Happy Birthday Greg!! You are awesome!!

Happy Birthday, Greg!

Happy Birthday Greg......and.....Thanks for all you do!!!

Happy birthday, I love you site!!:

Happy Birthday, you do a great job on this site!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!:D

Happy birthday GREG!!:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!! THANKS FOR HELPING ME WITH MY PROBLEM! YOU ARE A BIG HELP AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! :D
DEBBIE
:p

What is the "Celebrate Greg's 23rd Birthday and Success as a Chef with Love from Mom" event?

The "Celebrate Greg's 23rd Birthday and Success as a Chef with Love from Mom" event is a special occasion to honor both Greg's birthday and his success as a chef, organized by his mother.

When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on Greg's 23rd birthday at a location chosen by his mother.

Can I bring a guest to the event?

Yes, guests are welcome to attend the event. However, please RSVP with the number of guests you will be bringing so we can make appropriate accommodations.

Will there be food served at the event?

Of course! As a celebration of Greg's success as a chef, there will be a variety of delicious dishes prepared by Greg himself.

Is there a dress code for the event?

The event is a casual gathering, so feel free to dress comfortably. However, if you would like to dress up for the occasion, that is also welcome.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies