• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Making Anniebee's Birthday Cake?

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering a 20% discount on all orders for Anniebee's birthday. This offer is valid for one day only and can be redeemed by using the promo code "HAPPYBIRTHDAY" at checkout. You can personalize any product with Anniebee's name or a special message for her birthday by selecting the "personalize" option on the product page. There is no limit to the number of items you can purchase for Anniebee's birthday, but the 20% discount will only apply to the first 3 items in your order. You can have your order shipped directly to Anniebee's address as a birthday gift and even include a personalized note. There are also special birthday recipes and a "
Ginger428
Gold Member
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Have A GREAT Day!!!
BUT who is gonna make you a cake????????????? :( :D

Ha! Good question, Ginger!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIEBEE!

Hope you have a great birthday! Yeah, you deserve a great cake--whose going to make it for you?! :D

Happy Birthday!

I agree...who is going to make your cake?

Thanks Ladies! It is a good question, one I was just asking my kiddos, LOL! I guess it'll be a few years before they will be making a mess in the kitchen for me :).

My 2 year old was saying "Birthday Cake Day" instead of Happy Birthday this morning, she loves her cake!

I'm sure DH would LOVE to make you a cake.....:rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Your daughter's a brilliant girl. LOL!Happy Birthday!

I wished you a happy b/day on FB and now I'll wish you a happy b/day here...

:balloon:Happy Birthday:balloon:

Happy Happy Day!!!

happy birthday!!!!!

Have a great b-day!!

Happy Birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear Annie! Happy birthday to youuuuu!

May it be a fabulous celebration....filled with laughter, and surrounded by loved ones! Happy B-day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIEBEE!

Go get you a DQ ice cream cake! :angel:

What is Pampered Chef's special offer for Anniebee's birthday?

Pampered Chef is offering a 20% discount on all orders for Anniebee's birthday. This offer is valid for one day only and can be redeemed by using the promo code "HAPPYBIRTHDAY" at checkout.

Can I personalize a product for Anniebee's birthday?

Yes, you can personalize any product with Anniebee's name or a special message for her birthday. Just select the "personalize" option on the product page and follow the instructions.

Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase for Anniebee's birthday?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can purchase for Anniebee's birthday. However, the 20% discount will only apply to the first 3 items in your order.

Can I have my order shipped directly to Anniebee as a birthday gift?

Yes, you can have your order shipped directly to Anniebee's address as a birthday gift. During checkout, you can enter her shipping address and even include a personalized note with your gift.

Are there any special recipes or products for Anniebee's birthday?

Yes, we have a special birthday recipe collection and a "Happy Birthday" cake pan that would be perfect for Anniebee's birthday celebration. You can find these products under the "Birthday" category on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
Replies