• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss the Boat on My Second Anniversary Celebration?

In summary, the PC rep attempted to promote their business by offering free shipping, a 10 percent discount on their most popular products and $10 in extra free product to the third person to book a show in November.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Ooops! I just looked at the calendar and realized that tomorrow is 3 years since I became a PC rep. Only problem is ... I just sent out my newsletter before I looked at the calendar!

Did I miss the opportunity to do something fun?

I was thinking of doing something for:

* The THIRD person who books a November show. (Since I have 2 on the calendar.)
* Anyone who calls me to order THREE ITEMS.

Did I miss the boat on this one?

Congratulations. I don't think you missed the boat. Just be sure to mention it when you're making calls.

Calls ... Oh yeah, that!Attempted to make some on my one and only night free this week and got sidetracked by a chatty lady. (Good news ... she's one of the bookings!) I'm working 2-10 tomorrow but hope to reach some people who are home during the day.

I think you could send a email announcing the THREE specials. And, CONGRATS!!!

Sounds good! Help me come up with a THIRD one!

do you have 11/3 booked? offer a special gift for last minute booking. congrats!! never too late to promote yourself or your business.

My third anniversary is coming up also. I'm offering 20% off to the first three people that order. Then 10% off any products that come in a set of three or more. And finally 10% off my top three products.

Well, I can't believe how scatterbrained I am lately! It is my SECOND anniversary, not my third! Oh well ... I sent the e-mall anyway and next time I send one I'll correct that I'm BEGINNING MY THIRD YEAR with PC. I like the 3 specials anyway.I offered free shipping to anyone who ordered three things, 10 percent off my three most popular products and $10 in extra free product to the third person to book a show in November.

What is "Happy Anniversary ... to Me!"?

"Happy Anniversary ... to Me!" is a special collection of products from Pampered Chef designed to celebrate milestones and achievements in the kitchen. It is a way to treat yourself and acknowledge your hard work and dedication to cooking and entertaining.

What products are included in the "Happy Anniversary ... to Me!" collection?

The collection includes a range of kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Quick Cooker, Stoneware Round Covered Baker, Mix 'N Scraper, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. These products are hand-picked to make your cooking and entertaining experience even more enjoyable and efficient.

Can I customize the products in the "Happy Anniversary ... to Me!" collection?

Yes, you can! The products in the collection can be personalized with your name or a special message, making them perfect for gifting to yourself or a loved one. Simply select the "personalization" option when adding the product to your cart.

Is the "Happy Anniversary ... to Me!" collection available for a limited time only?

Yes, the collection is only available for a limited time. We release new collections periodically, so be sure to check back often to see what's new. You can also sign up for our emails to stay updated on the latest collections and promotions.

Can I purchase the products in the "Happy Anniversary ... to Me!" collection separately?

Yes, all of the products in the collection are also available for individual purchase. However, purchasing them as a collection may save you money and give you a more cohesive kitchen set. Plus, the collection comes with a special anniversary-themed gift box, making it a perfect gift for yourself or a loved one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies