• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director See Me in Chicago: Catwalk for 2 Categories in a Black Dress with Coral Accents

no Merrill open0730-0830 Product Showcase open0900-1100 General Session - We'll see the NEDs, SEDs, EDs and the Career Club Milestone Achievers be recognized. 1100-1200 Conference Basics - runs every 15 min's - anyone who's never been to conference should take this1200-1300 Director Training Event Part 11300-1430 Special training Event for C, SC & TL1400-1500 Director Training Event Part 2 (assigned by level) - The "Go for No" people will be there & there will also be info by Tammy Stanley1500-1730 Opening General Session - new products will be announced. Our group
Hope to see you all in Chicago! Watch for me walking for 2 categories! I will have a black dress with coral colored stuff all over it!

Happy 4th to you too! I didn't know they were going to have us walking on t-shirt day or I wouldn't have bought the t-shirt! Haven't yet decided which outfit to wear which day. You are much more organized than me! LOL

Happy 4th y'all! Have fun and stay safe!

That is pretty poor planning to have recognition on the new t-shirt day and on the day when many run to catch a plane.

On a different note, I will be watching and cheering you all on! Happy Holiday everyone! See you in a few days! (I may park myself outside of the UL Reception to 'hob knob' and make my own meet n greet since its in my hotel.) LOL

Sheila said:
Happy 4th to you too! I didn't know they were going to have us walking on t-shirt day or I wouldn't have bought the t-shirt! Haven't yet decided which outfit to wear which day. You are much more organized than me! LOL

Well I guess I'll walk across the stage, run to the bathroom & put my T-Shirt on :D

Melissa78 said:
on the day when many run to catch a plane.

Pretty sure that was HO's plan... free advertising.

finley1991 said:
Pretty sure that was HO's plan... free advertising.

No I get the tshirt thing on Saturday - its the people that are walking on that day that I think is poor planning.

If they would have everyone walk on Thurs and Fri and get it over with (sorry I think its the most excruciating thing to sit thru, even when I walked) and then Saturday just have it be fun, fast and over (with their tshirt concept) - people can be more casual for flying home too or not worry about running and changing in the bathroom.

I thought I got something that said I was walking on Thursday??? let me go find it and see what it said again???

the letter I received with my certificate for my Excellence awards says I am walking on Thursday the 7th. Does yours say something different? I earned 2 categories

I think that new promotions walk on saturday...

Sat's 10-12:30 General Session they will be recognizing new Directors, AD's, May Wahoo Challenge & Jean's Gems. So those are the people who will either be walking in the t-shirts or skipping out on the t-shirt concept. I'd love to dress down that day, but don't want to try & carry nicer clothes to run & change into to walk & then change again. I'm sure whatever I brought along would be nice & wrinkled. :(

Other than breakfast and Merrill, the only thing happening on Saturday is the General Session ao I don't see a reason to bother changing unless those who walk want to get more casual for the trip home.

How did you all find out when recognition is?

My NED did a conference call & gave us the rundown, here's most of my notes. I think I removed all the organizational events & just left the HO events. (ETA: Sorry, I'm a military time girl)Wed, July 6th
1430-1900 Sampling of Merrill Products for Upper Level ONLY
1500-1830 Upper Level Packet Pickup - Hilton Chicago Hotel
1700-1830 Upper Level Reception - Hilton Chicago Hotel​
Thurs July 7th
0700-1900 Registration
0700-1200 Excellence Awards Jewelry Room open
0700-0830 Merrill open for Directors only
0830-1230 Merill open for everyone
0800-1200 Conference Basics - runs every 15 min's - anyone who's never been to conference should take this
0900-1100 Director Training Event Part 1
1100-1230 General Lunch - Reserved Seating for Directors (My NED is doing recognition for Top Seller, Top Recruiter & Excellence Award Achievers)
1230-1345 Special training Event for C, SC & TL
1300-1400 Director Training Event Part 2 (assigned by level) - The "Go for No" people will be there & there will also be info by Tammy Stanley
1500-1730 Opening General Session - new products will be announced. Our group has reserved seating
1730-1900 Product Showcase & Merrill open
1900-2100 Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence (Invitation Only) - Excellence Awards Event​
Friday, July 8th
0630-0800 Breakfast w/ reserved table. ALL PARADE PARTICIPANTS NEED TO EAT TOGETHER & MOVE TOGETHER TO LINE UP FOR THE PARADE. Don't be late!!!
0630-0800 Merrill Open w/ items for sale & an upper level room with exclusive items
0730-0830 Product Showcase open
0900-1130 General Session - We'll see the NEDs, SEDs, EDs and the Career Club Milestone Achievers be recognized.
1130-1430 Product Showcase & Merrill open
1230-1300 A = Lunch / B = Workshop #1
1300-1430 A = Workshop #1 / B = Lunch
1500-1600 Workshop #2
1600-1800 Product Showcase & Merrill open
1615-1730 New Director's Reception - DRESS NICE FOR PHOTOS!​
Saturday, July 9th
0630-0900 Breakfast -This is a special event time for my NED with the TL, SC & C who want to move forward fast! They can do a Q&A with the top in sales, top in recruiting, newly promoted, etc. They can talk with the TOP in our group.
0630-0930 Merrill Open
0800-0930 Product Showcase Open
1000-1230 General Session - where they will recognize D, AD, May Wahoo Challenge & Jean's Gems​

1. What is "See Me in Chicago: Catwalk for 2 Categories in a Black Dress with Coral Accents"?

"See Me in Chicago: Catwalk for 2 Categories in a Black Dress with Coral Accents" is a fashion event in Chicago that showcases designer black dresses with coral accents in two separate categories.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place in Chicago on a date that has yet to be announced. Please stay tuned for updates on the exact location and date of the event.

3. Who can attend the event?

The event is open to the public and anyone who is interested in fashion and wants to see the latest designs in black dresses with coral accents is welcome to attend.

4. Can I participate in the event as a designer?

Yes, designers can apply to participate in the event by submitting their designs in the two categories (casual wear and evening wear) for consideration. Please check the event's website for more information on how to apply.

5. Is there an admission fee for the event?

Yes, there will be an admission fee for the event. The exact price has yet to be announced, but it will be affordable for all attendees. Stay tuned for updates on ticket prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anita Cotugno
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • PCJenni