• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Today My Grandma's 106th Birthday? Celebrating an Amazing Irish Lady!

In summary, "Happy 106th Birthday Grandma" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that includes a set of kitchen tools and recipes specifically designed for making delicious birthday treats for your grandma's special day. The set includes a silicone spatula, a cake tester, a cake server, and a recipe book with 7 delicious birthday-themed recipes for you to make for your grandma. All of the items in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. While the set is designed for grandmas, it can be purchased for anyone who loves to bake and celebrate special occasions. The recipes in the set may contain common allergens, but substitutions can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions.
doughmama
Silver Member
Today is my grandmother's 106th birthday! Amazing lady, born in Ireland, came to America when she was 17. St Patty's Day is always a special day in our house, but even more so because of Grandma!

My mother's parents both came from Ireland, but are sadly now passed on. Happy, happy birthday to your grandmother--I'm sure she has incredible stories.

Last edited:
Wow! Amazing! A very happy birthday to her!

yes, great stories and never lost her brogue even though she's been in NYC forever...

Happy birthday to her.

That's awesome! Happy Birthday to your Grandma! Hope she has a wonderful one:)

Happy birthday to your amazing Grandma.

thanks everyone. she did have a great day. Her key to living long is to eat to live, not live to eat, and a little wine or rye every day. Plus she is so positive and always happy when visitors stop by.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My Granna just turned 100 on the 3rd...it's awesome!

pretty amazing - I tell my kids how lucky they are to have grandparents and a great grandma. Happy birthday to your granna as well!

What is "Happy 106th Birthday Grandma"?

"Happy 106th Birthday Grandma" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that includes a set of kitchen tools and recipes specifically designed for making delicious birthday treats for your grandma's special day.

What does the set include?

The set includes a silicone spatula, a cake tester, a cake server, and a recipe book with 7 delicious birthday-themed recipes for you to make for your grandma.

Is the set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "Happy 106th Birthday Grandma" set are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after baking.

Can I purchase this set for someone other than my grandma?

While the set is specifically designed for making treats for grandmas, you can certainly purchase it for anyone who loves to bake and celebrate special occasions.

Are there any allergen concerns with the recipes in the set?

The "Happy 106th Birthday Grandma" set includes recipes that may contain common allergens such as nuts, dairy, and wheat. However, substitutions can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
lacychef