• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring from Cooking Shows - Shop Pampered Chef Items with Jackie Louvar"

In summary, to retire from hosting Pampered Chef cooking shows, you can contact your consultant or the customer service team for guidance. You can still shop for Pampered Chef items and enjoy benefits and discounts as a retired host. Additionally, you can continue to earn rewards and have access to support and resources through your consultant or the Pampered Chef website.
jlouvar
I am retiring from cooking shows. I have lots of Pampered Chef items, supplies, retired and new items. Please email me at [email protected] for a complete list. Shipping USPS from 55016.
Jackie Louvar
Senior Consultant

Jackie do you have any current catalogs?

If she doesn't, I have some extra current catalogs!

1. How can I retire from hosting Pampered Chef cooking shows?

To retire from hosting Pampered Chef cooking shows, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

2. Can I still shop for Pampered Chef items if I retire from hosting shows?

Yes, you can still shop for Pampered Chef items even if you retire from hosting shows. You can either purchase directly from your consultant or shop online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Will I lose any benefits or discounts if I retire from hosting cooking shows?

No, you will not lose any benefits or discounts if you retire from hosting cooking shows. As a retired host, you can still enjoy all the perks of being a Pampered Chef customer, such as earning free products and receiving special discounts.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I retire from hosting cooking shows?

Yes, you can still earn rewards if you retire from hosting cooking shows. As a Pampered Chef customer, you can earn free products and discounts through various promotions and incentives.

5. Will I still have access to Pampered Chef's support and resources if I retire from hosting cooking shows?

Yes, you will still have access to Pampered Chef's support and resources if you retire from hosting cooking shows. You can reach out to your consultant or the customer service team for any assistance, and you can also access training materials and resources on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jlouvar
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mary Buckwalter
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies