• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Pamperd Chef Apron.....

In summary, Jessica sent a list of items that are still available. The items are a catalog tote, a carry-all tote, thank you cards (2 packages), congratulations cards, birthday cards, a black 3-ring binder with a gold logo, a "Your Life, Your Way" DVD, come join us cards, sales receipts (100), and flip chart with 6 inserts and cards.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
I'll be hanging up my apron and have a ton of great supplies I'd love to find a consultant that will put them to use as they should be. Here is my updated complete list. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested in purchasing any of the items below. Disposable Non-Latex Gloves (26 or 13 pair) FREE

Padded Envelops set $8.00
(from PC during the "It's in the bag" promo)Please don't PM me as I'm not on CS as often as I check my email. If you are interested, please email me at the address listed above. This list will be updated as people contact me, so check back to see if more has been added or removed.All items will be shipped in Priority Flat Rate boxes for $10.35. I'd prefer payment thru PayPal but will accept a check. Once payment is received I will mail your goodies.Thanks again for your interest and I wish all of you the best in your PC biz.

Last edited:
jessicafawn said:
I'll be hanging up my apron come the first of the year and have a ton of great supplies I'd love to find a consultant that will put them to use as they should be. Here is my complete list. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested in purchasing any of the items below.

Catalog Tote $8.00
Pink & Brown Baby Diaper $20
Knife Case $20
Carry-All Tote $15
Consultant Bag $20
Thank You cards (2 packages) $5
Congratulations cards $2.50
Happy Birthday cards $2.50
Money Bag $5.00
black 3-ring binder w/ gold logo $1.00
"Get It Together: Time Management & Organization" CD FREE
"Effective Coaching Calls" CD FREE
"Meetings That Inspire Action" CD FREE
"Bookings: Fill Your Calendar" CD FREE
"Double Digit Recruiting" CD FREE
"Attract, Inform, Invite: Recruiting Essentials" CD FREE
"Your Life, Your Way" DVD (4) FREE
Come Join Us (9) FREE
Help Whip Cancer tote bag $5.00
Blue Denim Apron FREE
Sales Receipts (100)
Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts (100)
Spring/Summer 2009 catalogs (75)
Flip Chart w/ 6 inserts and cards $8.00

All prices listed above do not include shipping but I'd be happy to combine any of it together and squeeze what I can into flat rate boxes. :) Depending on the stuff purchased will determine the cost of the shipping.

Again, please email me at [email protected] if you're interested in any of the above items.

Thanks. If I have any more stuff I come across I'll add it to the post. Thanks again.

I sent you an email earlier.

i pm'd you

i sent you an email!

Could you post what you have left? I am interested in a few of the items. I will also PM you as well.
TAKE CARE,

Sorry to hear you're hanging up your apron!

Before you get more PM's about items you've already promised...could you post what you have left? I am definitely interested in several things, but would love to know what's left.

Hello Fellow Cheffers...Here is an updated list. Please don't PM me as I'm not on CS as often as I check my email. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
All items will be shipped in flat rate boxes so pricing will vary. I'd prefer payment thru PayPal but will accept a check. Once payment is received I will mail your goodies. Thanks again for your interest and I wish all of you the best in your PC biz.Knife Case $20
Carry-All Tote $15
Consultant Bag $20Again, please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Hello again....Some gals that wanted some stuff have changed their mind so the list below is what is still available. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.Catalog Tote $8.00
Knife Case $20
Come Join Us (9) FREE
Blue Denim Apron FREE
Sales Receipts (just under 100) $4
Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts (100) $5
Post card invitations (4 packaged) $1.00

Here's another updated list...Catalog Tote $8.00
Carry-All Tote $15
Consultant Bag $20
Come Join Us (9) FREE
Blue Denim Apron FREE
Sales Receipts (just under 100) $4
Pampered Partner Plus sales receipts (100) $5
Post card invitations (4 packaged) $1.00Email me at [email protected] if you're interested. Thanks.

Catalog Tote $8.00
Red Pampered Chef tote (from Merrill) $5.00Here's an updated list of the things that are still available. Please don't PM me as I'm not on CS as often as I check my email. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
All items will be shipped in flat rate boxes so pricing will vary. I'd prefer payment thru PayPal but will accept a check. Once payment is received I will mail your goodies.Thanks again for your interest and I wish all of you the best in your PC biz.

emailed you
ps I'm a submariners wife too :)

Here's an updated list of the things that are still available.

Cards included are for Stainless Cookware Collection, Executive Cookware Collection, Forged Cutlery, Trifle Bowl, Simple Additions, and the Fundraiser FlyerRed All Purpose Pampered Chef tote (from Merrill measures 14"w x 13 1/2"h x 3"d) $5.00Lap Boards (15) $30.00
Each board measures 9 1/4" x 12 1/4". Provides a firm writing surface for your customers to complete order forms or take notes. Clear full pocket on back holds 8 1/2" x 11" flyer, order form or catalog. Half pocket, business card pocket and pen clip loop on front side. Purchased from Merrill.Pampered Chef calculator $5.00 (from Merrill)Season's Best (24) $15.00
S/S 2007 (13), F/W 2008 (5), S/S 2009 (6)Disposable Non-Latex Gloves (26 or 13 pair) $1.00Padded Envelops set $8.00 (from PC during the "It's in the bag" promo) Tool Turn-About & More! Tote $15 from PC
Designed to carry the Tool Turn-About filled with tools. You also can carry the Trifle Bowl (with lid) on the bottom with the Tool Turn-About on top! Please don't PM me as I'm not on CS as often as I check my email. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]All items will be shipped in flat rate boxes so pricing will vary. I'd prefer payment thru PayPal but will accept a check. Once payment is received I will mail your goodies.Thanks again for your interest and I wish all of you the best in your PC biz.

Last edited:
Bump_Smilie_by_TomiShadows.gif

I apologize cooking4u, the lapboards have already been spoken for. For all those that are interested in any of the above, please make sure to email me instead of posting replies to this thread and pming me. I don't check this as often as I do my email, so if you'd like any of the above please email me!!!Thanks so much.

The list at the very beginning of this thread has been updated. Please email me at the address listed in the thread if you are interested in any of the items.Thanks.

1. What does it mean to "hang up my Pampered Chef apron"?

Hanging up your Pampered Chef apron means that you are no longer actively working as a consultant for the company. It can also mean that you are taking a break from hosting parties and selling products.

2. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products if my consultant has hung up their apron?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products through the company's website or by finding another consultant in your area.

3. Will I lose my consultant benefits if I hang up my Pampered Chef apron?

If you have been a consultant for at least six months and have met the minimum sales requirements, you will maintain your consultant benefits for six months after hanging up your apron. After that, you will need to reapply to become a consultant again.

4. Can I return products if my consultant has hung up their apron?

Yes, you can still return products within the designated return period, even if your consultant is no longer active. However, you may need to contact customer service directly to initiate the return process.

5. Is there a fee for hanging up my Pampered Chef apron?

No, there is no fee for hanging up your Pampered Chef apron. However, if you decide to become a consultant again in the future, there may be a reactivation fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • tara0925