• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What apron items are up for grabs?

In summary, Selena is getting rid of her aprons and table runner. She has HWC seasons best and other consultant tools. She wants the lap pads and the whip out cancer apron.
kchaudoin
Gold Member
I am hanging up my apron (at least for now :)) and am getting rid of stuff. Below is "Round 1" of the things I am listing. PM me if interested. I will be posting another list this weekend. Shipping will be actual cost but will be using the smallest flat rate box that fits.

Denim Apron (used) - $3
Black & Pink "Help Whip Cancer" Apron (used but in great shape!) - $10
Recruiting/Hosting Table Runner (never used) - $25
White vinal Tablecloth (used) - $5
16 Burgandy Lappads (used but in like new condition) - $20

I have some items that are now discontinued and I never took them out of the box and lots more consultant tools. I will be posting "Round 2" on Saturday, 12/08 :)

I want the lap pads and the whip out cancer apron! Email me please for total and shipping to 23669[email protected]

I will be going to the post office tomorrow...just got home today. I will let you know tomorrow what total is with shipping.

Ok great thanks!

Interested in the lap boards if the previous falls through!

Ok I just saw that you are in VA Beach. Can I just come down and pick them up from you? I haven't heard back, but it seems pointless to have them sent when I can just drive down and get them from you.

Hi! can you send me a picture of the tablecloth? I live in Newport News and could probably pick it up. =) [email protected] am also interested in your "round 2" list =) Thanks!

Do you still have the HWC apron?

kylev said:
Do you still have the HWC apron?
I have a new in package one for $15 + shipping.

Can you send me a picture of it? my email is [email protected]
Also does anyone have any other HWC items or past seasons best???

kylev said:
Can you send me a picture of it? my email is [email protected]
Also does anyone have any other HWC items or past seasons best???
I just emailed you a picture of the apron. I have the following Season's Best - S/S 2011, F/W 2010, S/S 2010, F/W 2009, S/S 2009, F/W 1008, F/W 2007, S/S 2007, F/W 2005, F/W 2004 S/S 2004. A dollar apiece plus shipping.

How much is shipping to 32068 for all of the seasons best you listed?

kylev said:
How much is shipping to 32068 for all of the seasons best you listed?
just sent a PM

I would also be interested if any of these are still available, including the apron.

This is a thread from Dec 2012. ;)

PCMLMomma said:
I would also be interested if any of these are still available, including the apron.
I still have mine - recent deal fell through

1. Why are you leaving Pampered Chef?

There are a few reasons why I have decided to leave Pampered Chef. One of the main reasons is that I have found another opportunity that aligns better with my personal and professional goals. I also feel like it's time for a change and to explore new opportunities.

2. Will you still be selling Pampered Chef products?

No, I will not be selling Pampered Chef products anymore. However, I will always be a loyal customer and continue to use their high-quality products in my own kitchen.

3. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 5 years. I have enjoyed my time with the company and have learned a lot about cooking and kitchen products.

4. What will happen to my orders and parties that I have booked with you?

If you have placed an order with me, it will still be fulfilled and shipped as usual. However, for parties that are booked with me, I will be working with my team to ensure that they are still successful and taken care of.

5. Will you miss working for Pampered Chef?

Of course, I will miss working for Pampered Chef. I have made so many great memories and relationships during my time with the company. However, I am excited for the new opportunities and challenges that lie ahead in my career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • tara0925