• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much for This Pampered Chef Apron and Decorative Tool Turnabout?

In summary, the conversation is about a person selling various Pampered Chef items, including a banner, table cloth, apron, tool turn a bout, fanny pack, carrying tote, and recipe cards. There is also interest in purchasing these items from other individuals, and the seller is trying to determine the prices and shipping costs for potential buyers. The seller is also considering posting the items on eBay if they do not hear back from interested parties.
schel
For sale,

Pampered Chef Banner

Pampered Chef VinalTable Cloth 52X52 inches

Denim Apron with The Pampered Chef on it, print is slightly coming off, but would be nice for a 2nd apron for shows. Would take $2.00 with what ever shipping is to you.

White tool turn a bout, decorated for Bridal Shows

Not sure what to ask yet on things, can post picutres later.

Schel

Last edited:
Would love the recipe cards. How much, it'd be going to Canada, V2P 5N1. Thanks!

I am interested in the banner and table cloth

Ok, got both your messages, below are pictures of the things I am selling so far.

Here are some pics of:

Vinal table cloth 52X52 inches

Tool turn about decorated for Bridal Fairs/Shows

Pampered Chef fanny pack SALE PENDING[B[/B]

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!ksE2I4LseFQBNrP6PoF4!~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!ksE2I4LseFQBNrP6PoF4!~~_3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 448
  • $(KGrHqZ,!hwE2I9fbF+vBNrP564Mtw~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqZ,!hwE2I9fbF+vBNrP564Mtw~~_3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 505
  • 002 (2).JPG
    002 (2).JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 515
  • 002 (3).JPG
    002 (3).JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
Also here are more items to sell as well...

Three different themed aprons for shows, one can double for HWC and Valentines Day, other good for Easter, other for 4th of July
Pampered Chef carrying tote, measures 16X10X15" tote gently used

Here are more of the pictures

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 442
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 455
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 450
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 491
  • 003 (2).JPG
    003 (2).JPG
    34 KB · Views: 468
Ok, got both your messages, below are pictures of the things I am selling so far.

Also here are more items to sell as well...

Banner SALE PENDING

Pampered Chef purse like bag, gently used

Denim Apron

And the last of the pics.

Attachments

• 001 (2).JPG
    001 (2).JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 445
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 471
  • 001 (4).JPG
    001 (4).JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
I am interested in the "fanny pack" How much for it? It would be coming to 72012.

I am interested in the recipe cards (all) and the HWC pins. How much are you asking for all of that? Shipping would be to 56044. Thank you!

I am curious about the pins. Do you still have them available? How much are you asking for them? Will you sell them in pks or is the whole lot?

Do you have anything available?

Still haven't heard anything.... Are the recipe cards and pins still for sale?

Hailey84, I just sent you a PM.

kmiller, did you want the fanny pack?

pchefcdz said:
I am interested in the banner and table cloth

Did you still want these items? Please let me know. Thanks!

Schel

Ragansoko said:
I am curious about the pins. Do you still have them available? How much are you asking for them? Will you sell them in pks or is the whole lot?

Waiting for someone to let me know on these, if they do not want them, you are next in line. Thanks.
Schel

I am sorry for delays in all of this. I am now done with my Garage Sale and can devote more time to follow through on selling these items.

For those that expressed interest, please let me know if you want them. I PM'd you all. If I do not hear back soon, I will possibly be posting on (yes the dreaded place all consultants hate) E-Bay as I am focused on moving them out of my house.

Thanks. Schel

nay62 said:
Do you have anything available?

Yes everything above is available still. I did PM people about the banner, tablecloth, HWC cancer pins, recipe cards and fanny pack. still waiting to hear about others.

I am focused on selling these soon. So still let me know your interest, because I am not hearing back from some.

Schel

are the recipe cards still aviable---can u email me at [email protected] just starting could use anything

How much are you asking for the purse like tote bag? I may be interested.

I didn't receive a PM Schel. Could you email me at [email protected] about the recipe cards and HWC pins please? I am still interested in these. Thank you!

Hailey84, sent you an E-mail

jallen37 said:

Sent you a PM, reply back to me via my e-mail, can't come to this site at work. thanks!

Really really interested in the carry less sell more tote. PM -how much to 98007?

scottcooks said:
Really really interested in the carry less sell more tote. PM -how much to 98007?

Scott, sent you a PM.
Schel

jallen37 said:

Sent you a PM.
Schel

scottcooks said:

Hi Scott, here are photos of the bag I have. If it is not the one you are looking for I understand, but I just want to be sure you get the one you want.
Michelle

Attachments

• 001 (5).JPG
    001 (5).JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 458
  • 002 (5).JPG
    002 (5).JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 485
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 473
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 423
How much do you want for the purse? It's going to 29485

If it's still available

thanks

jet74 said:
How much do you want for the purse? It's going to 29485

If it's still available

thanks

$6.50 plus shipping. Shipping shouldn't be more than a couple bucks. Send it in a padded envelope.

Michelle

What is "Hanging up My Apron"?

"Hanging up My Apron" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to a consultant's decision to end their business with the company and retire from selling products.

Why do consultants choose to "hang up their apron"?

There are a variety of reasons why a consultant may choose to end their business with Pampered Chef. Some may be retiring or pursuing other opportunities, while others may have faced challenges in growing their business or maintaining a work-life balance.

What happens to a consultant's business when they "hang up their apron"?

When a consultant decides to "hang up their apron", they will no longer be able to sell Pampered Chef products or earn commission from sales. Any team members they have recruited will also be reassigned to another active consultant.

Can a consultant return to Pampered Chef after "hanging up their apron"?

Yes, it is possible for a consultant to return to Pampered Chef after "hanging up their apron". However, they will need to go through the reactivation process and meet any current requirements for active consultants.

Is there a time limit for reactivating a consultant's business after "hanging up their apron"?

Yes, there is a time limit for reactivating a consultant's business after "hanging up their apron". The consultant must reactivate within 12 months of ending their business, otherwise they will need to start over as a new consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies