• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pampered Chef items are available for sale?

In summary, the person is selling various unused and gently used Pampered Chef items, including catalogs, a consultant planner, a vinyl tablecloth, recipe cards, a banner, a license plate frame, and other items. They are compiling a list of these items and interested buyers can contact them to discuss prices and shipping. They have been sick but will be working on the list soon. Interested buyers can contact them through email for more information.
schel
Hanging up my apron~

1- 20 unused unmarked current catalogs Fall/Winter

2- 2012 Consultant Planner

3- 1 Vinal table cloth says "The Pampered Chef" on it in cranberry color, vinal table cloth is tan color.

4- Numerous and lots of different recipe cards, will update later with what I have.

5- Consultant Banner for Fairs / Booths Hardly used in like new condition (Will post pictures later when I have more time)

6- PC license plate frame for your car

I am also putting a list together of lots of other PC items/products I have to recycle to others if they want them, some new some gently used, like at shows as demo's.

Let me know if interested and we can talk about a price, or make me an offer with in reason.
I will be working on this on Thursday/Friday this week.
I am in Minnesota.

Thanks,
Schel

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!ksE2I4LseFQBNrP6PoF4!~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!ksE2I4LseFQBNrP6PoF4!~~_3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 527
  • $(KGrHqZ,!hwE2I9fbF+vBNrP564Mtw~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqZ,!hwE2I9fbF+vBNrP564Mtw~~_3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
How much for the banner? And shipping for it..my zip is 17078 if you need that.

I'm interested in a list of items when you have it. Can you PM me?

Thanks

I am interested in the tablecloth if it's still available. Message me please if it is still available @ [email protected]. Thanks.

I'm a new consultant in search of many items, please email me at [email protected]. I'm extremely Interested in buying!!

I'm interested in the license plate cover zip 60110 please let me know you can send me a private message thank you in advance

chefheidi2003 said:
How much for the banner? And shipping for it..my zip is 17078 if you need that.

Sorry for delay in answering you, got sick this week, will be working on it tomorrow. Thanks. Schel

tammym said:
I am interested in the tablecloth if it's still available. Message me please if it is still available @ [email protected]. Thanks.

Sorry for delay in answering you, got sick this week, will be working on it tomorrow. Thanks. Schel

pamperedlinda said:
I'm interested in the recipe cards, which ones are they?
[email protected]

Lots and lots of them, to many to list off the top of my head here...

How much for the banner to zip 63021

I am interested in a list as well. I live in South/Central MN. please email to [email protected] Thank you!!

Hello,
I was wondering if you had anything left.

Hi Schel,
Hope you are feeling better. When you are, I would love to see your list, my e-mail is [email protected]Many thanks,
Diane

Would like a list if you have anything left, my email is [email protected] and I am in California so what would shipping cost be as well.
Thanks.

What does "Hanging up My Apron" mean?

"Hanging up My Apron" is a phrase commonly used in the culinary industry to refer to retiring from a career in the kitchen or leaving a job as a chef or cook.

Is "Hanging up My Apron" a common practice in the culinary industry?

Yes, it is not uncommon for chefs and cooks to retire or leave their jobs after many years of working in the kitchen. It can also refer to taking a break from the industry to pursue other interests or spend more time with family.

What are some reasons for "Hanging up My Apron"?

Some common reasons for "Hanging up My Apron" include reaching retirement age, wanting to spend more time with family, or pursuing other career opportunities. It can also be due to physical limitations or burnout from the demanding nature of the job.

Are there any steps that should be taken before "Hanging up My Apron"?

It is important to have a plan in place before making the decision to "Hang up Your Apron." This can include saving for retirement, networking and building connections for potential job opportunities, and updating your resume and skills.

What are some alternatives to "Hanging up My Apron" in the culinary industry?

Some alternatives to "Hanging up My Apron" include switching to a different role within the culinary industry, such as becoming a food writer or starting a catering business. It is also common for chefs and cooks to continue working part-time or as a consultant after officially retiring from a full-time kitchen job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies