• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Pampered Chef Show Supplies? Look No Further!

I would like to purchase the banner. SchelThe banner is still available and is $12.00. I do not have a picture of it, but I can take one and send it to you. Thanks!SchelI have a lot of postcards left, would you like them?I am interested in the postcards. SchelDo you have a list of what is included in the 101- Learn real solutions at a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?I have a list of what is included in the 101- Learn real solutions at a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. SchelDo you have a list of what is included in the 38 The Pampered
schel
Hanging up my Apron... :(

The Pampered Chef Table Consultant Covers!

I have 2 so let me know if you are interested.

This table cover is for Pampered Chef Consultant Shows. The color is a tan color with a Cranberry print that says The Pampered Chef. The Pampered Chef Logo appears on all 4 sides, heavy vinyl cover protects your hostess tabletop. Provides for easy clean-up after your cooking demonstration and/or refreshments are served to hostess guests.

Measures 4 ft, 4 inches x 4 ft, 5 inches. It is in Great, Gently Used Condition. Don't let it get away....

Please let me know if you are interested. Can buy 1 or both.

1 for $12.00 for each. Shipping to be paid by you.

If you need a picture, E-mail me.

I also have a Green (great for Christmas) cloth Pampered Chef Table cloth, will measure and get listed by Wednesday, will take $10.00 for it.

I also have a Green Holiday Pampered Chef Apron if you are interested. (NIP) Make offer.

Also...some Various Post Card invitations
Post card invites are for

101 -Learn real solutions at a Pampered Chef Cooking Show!

-38 The Pampered Chef Celebrations Gifts to go!

-16 Taste of the Tropics

-40 Cucina Italiana! Your invited to a cooking show!

-18 You're invited ot a Chocolate Bliss cooking show!

-80 The Pampere Chef You're invited to my Kitchen Show! Picture on card is of "Cool Lime Napoleons"
Make me an offer...

-20 How Sweet it is All Occasion Cookies Recipe cards (not invites)

Make offer for lot of invites or can sell/ship separately.

Other things to list, (lots of recipe cards) have to get time to do so, let me know if you are interested though on any of these.

Thanks.
Schel

Last edited:
What are Celebrations Gifts to Go?

Is the Green Holiday table cloth and apron the ones with snowmen on them?

I am interested in the Green Table Cloth and Apron. Do you have pictures?

I'm interested in both the green table cloth and the green apron. Would you take $20 for both of them?

Invites, green table cloth and apron are pending sales.

Vinal table cloths still available.

Thanks.
Michelle

Ok, so all are up for sale again, have not heard back from those that want these items, so let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
Schel

I'd love to purchase all of the post card invitations.

I'm interested in the holiday apron and tablecloth. Is this the one with the snowmen on it?

Interested in sev'l things, table cover is one. Could you email list to [email protected] Thanks!

Updated list...

1 Vinal Tablecloth, The color is a tan color with a Cranberry print that says The Pampered Chef. The Pampered Chef Logo appears on all 4 sides, heavy vinyl cover protects your hostess tabletop. Provides for easy clean-up after your cooking demonstration and/or refreshments are served to hostess guests.

Measures 4 ft, 4 inches x 4 ft, 5 inches.

Also have a Pampered Chef Banner
A White Turn About decorated in bridal, lace.
Many Many recipe cards

Still finding things, will update as I go.

Am interested in the recipe cards. Let me know what kind you have please.
Thanks,
Sherri

I am interested in the tan tablecoth...how much?

Hi Schel,

Is the banner still available? If so how much is it and do you have a picture of it?

Thanks

$12.00 for the Table Cover

$20.00 for the Banner which is in EUC condition!

I have so much more to post but have to put together a list. Wish I could clone myself! Thanks for everyones patience with me!

E-mail me if you want them. [email protected]

Thanks!

1. What does it mean to "hang up your apron" in the context of Pampered Chef?

"Hanging up your apron" is a phrase used to describe leaving the Pampered Chef business and no longer actively selling products. It signifies the end of your time as a consultant and a transition to a different role or focus.

2. Can I still earn income from Pampered Chef if I decide to hang up my apron?

Yes, there are still opportunities to earn income from Pampered Chef even if you are no longer actively selling products. You can still receive commission from sales made by customers you have previously referred, and there may be other roles within the company that allow you to earn income as well.

3. Do I need to return any products or materials when I hang up my apron?

No, you do not need to return any products or materials when you decide to hang up your apron. You have already purchased these items and they are yours to keep. However, if you have any unused products, you may choose to sell them to another consultant or return them for a refund.

4. How do I officially hang up my apron and end my time as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To officially hang up your apron, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team and let them know of your decision. They will guide you through the process and help you tie up any loose ends, such as finalizing any remaining orders or closing your account.

5. Can I come back to Pampered Chef after I have hung up my apron?

Yes, you can always come back to Pampered Chef after you have hung up your apron if you change your mind. However, keep in mind that there may be changes in policies or products during your absence, and you may need to go through the onboarding process again. It is best to stay in touch with your consultant support team for updates and information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies