• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for sale at the 'Hanging up My Apron' sale?

In summary, the author offers a list of items for sale, including a PayPal payment option and shipping quotes.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I am hanging up my apron and have tons of things for sale!!! Please PM me for a list and include your email address!!! I only accept payments thru PayPal and will give shipping quotes so you know how much it will be! Happy Shopping!!!

I Pm'd you

I PM'ed you also!

Items for saleI have emailed everyone who asked for a list so far. If you did not get it please let me know and I will try to email it to you again!

I emailed you Amelia! If you have questions or don't get it please let me know
THanks

Me too.. i pm'd u

I have sent everyone a list that has asked for it up to this point. If you did not get it or have questions please pm and I will help you out!!

i didnt get the list.. :(

Soinlove I sent it again, let me know if you don't get again and we will try again!

Thanks, rec'd my goodies today!

Could you send me a list to please?

I have emailed everyone who has asked for the list. If you have not received it please let me know. Also Lisa I need your email address! Thanks

Me too! I PM'd you.:)

1. What items are available for sale at the 'Hanging up My Apron' sale?

There are a variety of items for sale, including kitchen appliances, cookware, utensils, and other kitchen tools. There may also be some household items for sale as well.

2. How can I view the list of items for sale?

You can view the list of items for sale by PM-ing the seller and providing your email address. The seller will then send you a list of available items.

3. How can I make a purchase?

Purchases can be made through PayPal, a secure online payment platform. The seller will provide details on how to make a payment once you have selected the items you wish to purchase.

4. Can I get a shipping quote before making a purchase?

Yes, the seller will provide shipping quotes for each item or for multiple items. This will help you determine the total cost of your purchase before making a payment.

5. Is there a deadline for purchasing items?

There is no specific deadline for purchasing items, but it is recommended to make a purchase as soon as possible to ensure the items you want are still available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • jessicafawn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jessicafawn
  • kchaudoin