• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron- Box Lots Avail Incl. Lapboards

In summary, Carol is trying to clear out her office and is selling her supplies. She accepts PayPal or can do a Square Payment if you want to call her with your card #- we can work that out w/ the transaction. There are a few items that are individually priced, but for the most part, she has several “lot” boxes that come packed full in a Medium Flat Rate box ($11.35). Boxes 1, 2, and 3 are “BIZ BUILDING”, Box 4 is “RECRUITING”, and Box 5 is the “COOKING SHOW KIT”. The order forms are old S&H, she
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
UPDATED: Hanging up my Apron- Box Lots Avail incl. LapboardsI am selling my supplies; there are a few items that are individually priced but for the most part, I have several “lot” boxes that come packed full in a Medium Flat Rate box ($11.35) (unless otherwise noted). These are very, very heavy and flat rate shipping would probably be best method.
All items come from a smoke-free home.

I accept PayPal or can do a Square Payment if you want to call me with your card #- we can work that out w/ the transaction.

(note ALL order forms are old S&H, I manually changed them when I did shows or used for vendor fairs)

 Box 2: “BIZ BUILDING”- $15 includes: PC stickers and catalog and/or host packet stickers; 2 reusable shopping bags new; 2 ply order forms w/ old s/h (just cross off- great for emergencies or tradeshows); Spring mini catalogs- good to hand out at trade shows or out and about; printable postcards; catalog door hang clear bags; pack of 10 new PC post-it notes; PC pin; 4 new in package post card invites; birthday cards w/ recipes; pad of PC logo'ed lined paper; recipe cards (you'll need to label over mine); postcards to mail or give to hosts for host coaching; PC letter size envelopes.

IMG_1730_zps0346fb83.jpg

 Box 3: “RECRUITING” $15- includes: recruiting literature: DVD's; Come Join Us; (current); 2 pk Spring mini cats- good to hand out at trade shows or out and about; 1 pk Current Mini Cats- cranberry cash bag; biz card hang tags printable to generate show interest (hang on bulletin boards,etc.); Cooking Show planners; recipe cards (new in pk); postcard invites; PC labels; car decal; printable postcards or recipe cards; drawing slips; birthday and/or thank you cards with recipes; catalog and host pack stickers; HWC ribbon pins; PC pin
IMG_1732_zpsf6c3ee8b.jpg

 Box 5: “COOKING SHOW KIT” $14- GREAT for a newer consultant or restarting your biz
Cranberry Apron; booking/ recruiting slide/ flip chart w/ extra pockets; product show cards; host envelopes; past editions Season’s Bests; Reusable shopping bag and more!

 Padded Envelopes- Set incl. (2) Large, and (1) Small- $8 plus actual shipping

 Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag (clear pocket on front w/ PC Logo) TWO AVAILABLE $5 each plus actual shipping 1 SOLD

 Carry All Tote (I think this is actually the Carry Less tote) I can send a pic- $9.50 plus actual shipping

 Green Tool Turn about Tote and Glassware Tote- $9 for both plus actual shipping

 Consultant Tote (the large one w/kit $35 on ppwk/supply)- $15 plus shipping

 PC Banner- 3 ft. white vinyl w/ Black current logo- $6.50 incl. shipping
PENDING

Please e-mail me: - thanks!

Last edited:
I sent you a message

Im interesterd in the PC shirt and the patriotic apron please let me know shipping to 60110

I sent you an email

Look for another email LOL

How much to send to Canada?? My postal code is L3Y7C3. I am interested in box #1

I sent you back two more emails. :)

Wow- lots of interest! I do have some PM's and e-mails out and am awaiting response. I also added a few items that I found.

Please note a few things:
The order forms are older- you will have to manually update the S&H to current. But these are great for tradeshows or 'emergency'
These boxes are packed FULL and are very heavy, the Priority Flat rate is a good value!

Thank you for helping me clean out my office!

Were you able to sell everything or did you have something left?

interested in the carry all (carry less) tote if still available. My email is:
[email protected] if you could please let me know what is still available. Thank you

Carol I wanted the lapboards did you get that email. Thanks

If the banner sale doesn't go though, can I be next in line? [email protected]. Thanks!

Just checking on items I tried to PM not working please let me know

Carol I sent payment for the aprons last week

Carol did you find out about the lapboards?

Ok has anyone else who may have ordered from this thread received their items, I see Carol has not signed on since the 18th and is not responding to PM, I'm hoping she's ok but just wanted to ask.

Is the car decal still available?

Still waiting for my items :(

1. What is included in the "Hanging up My Apron- Box Lots Avail Incl. Lapboards"?

The box lots include various kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, such as aprons, lapboards, and other accessories. Each box lot may vary in specific items included.

2. Can I choose which items are included in the box lot?

No, the items included in the box lot are pre-packaged and cannot be customized or altered. However, each box lot is carefully curated to include a variety of useful and popular kitchen tools.

3. How many lapboards are included in each box lot?

Each box lot includes one lapboard. However, depending on availability, larger box lots may include multiple lapboards.

4. Are these items only available for purchase in box lots?

Yes, these items are only available for purchase in box lots. They are not sold individually.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the box lot?

No, box lots are sold as-is and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please carefully review the items included before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jayswife07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • pcheflisad