• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron - Bags for Sale!

In summary, the "Hanging up My Apron - Bags for Sale!" collection includes tote bags, insulated lunch bags, and reusable grocery bags. All of the bags are customizable with personalization options, and the insulated lunch bags are suitable for both hot and cold items. The bags are made of high-quality, durable materials such as canvas, polyester, and BPA-free plastic. To maintain the quality and longevity of the bags, it is recommended to hand wash them with mild soap and air dry.
jwpamp
I am hanging up my apron after 8 years in business -- many trips, lots of fun and a nice little income, but now it's time to move on. I have the set of Paisley Consultant Bags that have only been used once or twice -- they are all like new and come from a pet-free, smoke-free home. Prices do not include shipping, and I can combine for cheaper shipping rates.Overnight -- $25
Duffle Bag -- $30
Large Shoulder Tote -- $18
Insulated Tote -- $10
Pink Baby Diaper Bag (used, does not include changing mat) -- $8
Fast Track Director Case (fits a laptop and accessories) -- $10Janice
2014-12-03 23.58.01.jpg 2014-12-03 23.59.12.jpg 2014-12-03 23.58.01.jpg 2014-12-04 00.01.34.jpg 2014-12-03 23.59.53.jpg 2014-12-04 00.04.07.jpg 2014-12-04 00.03.57.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-12-04 00.01.57.jpg
    2014-12-04 00.01.57.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 591
Are any of these still available?

The overnight, duffle and large shoulder tote are sold.

I'm sure this is a long shot, but are any of the paisley bags still available? Thanks

I have the paisley market bag I'm trying to sell if you are interested.

How much are you asking? And does that include shipping?
Thanks

arksheets said:
How much are you asking? And does that include shipping?
Thanks
Everything I've found with people selling the market tote most people sold theirs for $18 and that included shipping. Will that work for you?

If ark sheets does not reply I would buy the paisley bag

Ok I haven't heard from them if you want it's yours. Just let me know and I'll give you my PayPal email. Thanks!

Sure
Andrea Minier
404 S Elmira St
Athens, PA 18810

1. What types of bags are included in the "Hanging up My Apron - Bags for Sale!" collection?

Our collection includes a variety of bags, such as tote bags, insulated lunch bags, and reusable grocery bags.

2. Are the bags customizable with personalization?

Yes, we offer personalization options for all of our bags. You can add your name, initials, or even a fun saying to make it uniquely yours.

3. Can the bags be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, our insulated lunch bags are designed to keep both hot and cold items at their desired temperature for hours.

4. What materials are the bags made of?

Our bags are made of high-quality, durable materials such as canvas, polyester, and BPA-free plastic for our lunch bags.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the bags?

We recommend hand washing our bags with mild soap and air drying to preserve their quality and ensure longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • ashleypc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • Jules711