• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron (At Least for Now) - Items for Sale!

In summary, the conversation was about the seller taking a break from TPC and having some items for sale. The items were a checkbook cover, key chain, recipe cards, 31 Utility Tote, and charm bracelet. Shipping was paid by the buyer and the seller preferred to be contacted through email. Some of the items were sold, but there were still some available. The seller was willing to entertain offers and eventually sold everything. The conversation also included a request for an updated list of available items and a question about deleting the thread.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
At this time in my life, I've decided to take a break from TPC. So I have some items for sale that you might be interested in :) Shipping is payed by the buyer on all items. PLEASE email me because I do not check Chef Success that often. [email protected]ALL ITEMS SOLD!

Attachments

• P1140192.JPG
    P1140192.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,229
  • P1140193.JPG
    P1140193.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 1,299
  • P1140194.JPG
    P1140194.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,239
  • P1140195.JPG
    P1140195.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,246
  • P1140196.JPG
    P1140196.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 1,222
Last edited:

Christen-
I am interested in the checkbook cover, the key chain, and your recipe cards. I will be sending you an email. Thanks!

I'm interested in your 31 Utility Tote - PC Cookin', how much for shipping to 96094?

jcsmilez said:
I'm interested in your 31 Utility Tote - PC Cookin', how much for shipping to 96094?
I will get you an accurate shipping cost tomorrow after I hit the post office. Can you email me so that you're in my inbox as well? Thanks!

jcsmilez said:
I'm pretty sure I can stuff it into the flat rate envelope (which I believe is $5.25, but will double check). If this is good with you please email me and we'll work it out :)

I am interested in the charm bracelet

A pending sale fell through, so there are some items still available.

Lexif424 said:
I am interested in the charm bracelet
Great! Email me your info and I can get you a total for shipping. If you have paypal, you can send the money that way, or mail a check.

If anyone wants all that I have left, I'll give it to you for $90 plus shipping. Just send me an email :)

Christen,Please advise if your recipe cards have sold. If not where are you located and what would the cost be with shipping.Sincerely,
Avis Philllips
Pampered Chef Consultant
(949) 458-7919

Pampered4Life said:
Christen,Please advise if your recipe cards have sold. If not where are you located and what would the cost be with shipping.Sincerely,
Avis Philllips
Pampered Chef Consultant
(949) 458-7919
Recipe cards are still available and flat rate shipping is $12.35 so the total is $37.35. Located in Ohio

Is anything still available?

ELLOYD said:
Is anything still available?
Everything is still available except the items in red in the original post.

I'd really like to get rid of all of this - willing to entertain an offer for the lot :)

1PamperedMommy said:
I'd really like to get rid of all of this - willing to entertain an offer for the lot :)
Is the first post accurate of what is available?

The original post is accurate. Thank you for your interest.

If anyone would like the remainder of what is available, I'm asking $65 for all (plus shipping).

Interested. Sending you a PM now. :)

Everything has been sold - is there a way to delete a thread?

Not by us....just Admin Greg.
But you could update the FIRST post and just change the content to say ALL ITEMS SOLD, and delete the list, etc.

1. What items are available for sale?

The items available for sale include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen accessories from the Pampered Chef brand. These items are gently used and in good condition.

2. Can I purchase multiple items?

Yes, you can purchase multiple items. Simply add the items you want to your cart and proceed to checkout. If you have any issues with purchasing multiple items, please contact us for assistance.

3. How do I make a purchase?

To make a purchase, simply select the item you want and add it to your cart. Then, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information. Once your order is confirmed, your item will be shipped to you.

4. Are these items covered by a warranty?

As these items are gently used, they are not covered by a warranty. However, we guarantee that all items are in good working condition and will function as intended.

5. Can I return or exchange items?

Due to the nature of the sale, all items are sold as-is and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you have any issues with your purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• arksheets
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
arksheets
  • stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • PamperedGirl_KC