• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the PC Briefcase with Red Writing Still Available?

In summary, Annette Gansz has a variety of items for sale, some of which are currently available, and some of which are not. She also sells logo wear, which is a popular item. Prices exclude shipping.
lvanderw
I am hanging up my PC apron and have some things to sell. I have product, both current and retire, Consultant supplies, CDs and Books, and Logowear. Please email me at [email protected] for a list since I can't post the current products on the site. I am enclosing the logo wear and a few other things here. Prices exclude shipping. I would be sending from 30101 Show To Go Collection
Padded Envelops (Set of 2) 8502 $25.00 $15.00
Knife Case 8503 $20.00 $15.00
Simple Additons Tote 8504 $40.00 $20.00
Consultant Tote 9818 $35.00 $20.00
Stoneware Tote $15.00

Other Consultant Items
Light Blue Celebration Apron $5.00
Light Blue Celebration Tablecloth (few spots) $5.00
Disposable Non-Latex Gloves - Sz Large6403 $1.75 $1.00
PC Brief Case with dark red print $7.00
White canvas PC bag w/ black lettering- 2 large outside pockets, zip top and zipper pocket inside $5.00
2008 Conference Bag $8.00
Pink/beige Canvas HWC bag $5.00
Pink HWC Water bottle $5.00

Books and CDs
Pat Pearson -How the Best Become Better - 12 month CD collection (started at 2008 Conf - Volume 7) You can see them on her website
$250.00 $100 or BO
Party With a Purpose - Pat Pearson $16.95 $9.00
Stop Self Sabotage - How To Get Out of Your Own Way and have an Extraordinary Life - Pat Pearson $18.00 $9.00
The Wave 4 Way to Building Your Downline - Richard Poe
$15.95 $8.00
A Woman's Book of Network Marketing - Dream Big - Cynthia Stewart-Copier $12.95 $7.00
More Build It Big - 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts - Direct Selling Women's Alliance $17.95 $9.00

Logo Wear Each
3/4 length sleeve with cuff cotton/spandex white shirt with black embroidery - XL (size 14) Qty 2 Never Worn $18.00
3/4 length sleeve with cuff cotton/spandex navy shirt with white embroidery - XL (size 14) Never Worn $18.00
3/4 length sleeve with cuff cotton/spandex lilac shirt with white embroidery - XL (size 14) Worn once $18.00
Short sleeve cotton/poly camp shirt with collar red with black embroidery. XL (size 14) worn once $14.00
Short sleeve cotton/poly camp shirt with collar khaki with black embroidery. XL (size 14) Never Worn $14.00
XL Red poly/cotton ribbed zippered jacket with small stand up colar with black thread Worn few times $20.00
XL black poly/cotton ribbed zippered jacket with small stand up colar with white thread Worn few times $20.00
XL Merrill quilted jacket with micro fleece zip out sleeves to form a vest. Medium/dark blue. PC log on bottom in white thread
Worn once $30.00
XL Red poly/cotton v neck top with 3/4 sleeves with black thread
Worn 3 times $10.00
XL Black poly/cotton v neck top with 3/4 sleeves with white thread worn 3-4 times $10.00
XL Medium blue v neck short sleeved shirt with black thread worn once $8.00

Can you send me a photo of these? My email [email protected]? Also do you accept Paypal?

XL Red poly/cotton v neck top with 3/4 sleeves with black thread
Worn 3 times $10.00
XL Black poly/cotton v neck top with 3/4 sleeves with white thread worn 3-4 times $10.00

Can you please email me pictures of the following along with a complete list that you have? Please email to [email protected] Thank you

3/4 length sleeve with cuff cotton/spandex white shirt with black embroidery - XL (size 14) Qty 2 Never Worn $18.00
XL Merrill quilted jacket with micro fleece zip out sleeves to form a vest. Medium/dark blue. PC log on bottom in white thread
Worn once $30.00

Annette Gansz
Independent Sr. Consultant

Please explain what a "stoneware tote" is.

* Short sleeve cotton/poly camp shirt with collar khaki with black embroidery. XL (size 14) Never Worn $14.00
* XL Red poly/cotton v neck top with 3/4 sleeves with black thread - Worn 3 times $10.00I'm interested in these two. Can I get get pics and a list of other current items, please!? [email protected]Thank you.

Hi there! I am interested in the celebration tablecloth. What would shipping be to 48060? Cheapest is fine with me :) :)

I would like to see pictures of this stuff and a list of your current stuff. Shipping address 66411:
[email protected]
3/4 length sleeve with cuff cotton/spandex lilac shirt with white embroidery - XL (size 14) Worn once $18.00
Padded Envelops (Set of 2) 8502 $25.00 $15.00

Thank you,

sorry to hear you are hanging up the apron!!! Hope all is ok!
I would love your knife case..do you take PayPal...or I can mail you a check. Please e-mail me..angelazta(a)yahoo.com

Could you email me a picture of this item:

[email protected]

XL black poly/cotton ribbed zippered jacket with small stand up colar with white thread Worn few times $20

Sorry I haven't had a chance to respond to any of these requests - I don't get a chance to check this often. I will reply to everyone this evening. But you can also send me an email request at [email protected] and I'll be able to answer you quicker. Thanks Lisa

I was wondering is the pc breifcase with red writing still availbe? Thanks

christinaspc said:
I was wondering is the pc breifcase with red writing still availbe? Thanks

Yes its still available. Thanks Lisa

1. What is the "Hangin' up the Apron Sale" at Pampered Chef?

The "Hangin' up the Apron Sale" at Pampered Chef is a special promotion where retiring consultants offer their inventory at discounted prices before leaving the company. This allows customers to purchase their favorite Pampered Chef products at a lower cost.

2. How often does the "Hangin' up the Apron Sale" happen?

The "Hangin' up the Apron Sale" happens twice a year, in the months of January and July. This coincides with the release of new product lines, allowing retiring consultants to make room for the new inventory.

3. Can anyone participate in the "Hangin' up the Apron Sale"?

Yes, anyone can participate in the "Hangin' up the Apron Sale" as long as they have a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase from. Retiring consultants will typically advertise their sale on social media or through email to their customers.

4. Are all products discounted during the "Hangin' up the Apron Sale"?

Not all products are discounted during the "Hangin' up the Apron Sale". Retiring consultants have the option to offer discounts on their inventory, but it is not required. It is best to check with your consultant to see which products are discounted.

5. Can I still earn host rewards or use discounts during the "Hangin' up the Apron Sale"?

No, host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to purchases during the "Hangin' up the Apron Sale". However, you can still earn host rewards on regular purchases made outside of the sale. Host rewards and discounts will resume after the sale is over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • kcnancy