• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY Pizza Party: Perfect for Hands-On Groups!

In summary, Jenni is thinking of doing a show where she creates a food item with her repeat customers. She recommends reading through the steps before hand and having the guests help with the making of the food item. There are several hands-on party ideas mentioned in this conversation.
jenniann
I am doing a show for a group of repeat customers. It is a group that is really hands on. I would like to set up before hand and then let them actually make their own individual food items. I was thinking of topping individual pizzas or something.... Has anyone done anything like this before or have any recipes that would work well?

Jenni--That sounds like a good idea! My main hands-on party this season has been with the Fritatta. I read through the steps then they get to choose which items they want to experience or if they LOVE it talk about.

If you have the Kid's cookbook you can read how they do those mini-pizzas.

Rats I don't have the kids cookbook. Do you happen to know what they do for crust? Is it the pita pocket split in half? i think I can figure out the toppings and sauce easy enough...

Jenni--Here is the ingredient list from the cookbook

1 pita bread round
2 tablespoons pizza or spaghetti sauce
1 stick mozzarella string cheese
3-6 pepperoni slices
1/2 medium green bell pepper

1. Preheat oven to 425. Place the pita bread on the Sm Bar Pan. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the top of the pita.

2. Cut the string cheese in half from end to end. Cut each half again from end to end to make 4 long strings of cheese. Arrange the cheese strings over the pizza sauce to mke a tic-tac-toe pattern.

3. Place the pepperoni slices on some of the square openings. Cut the bell pepper in half from end to end and scrpe out the seeds. Using a Creative Cutter shape or a 1" cookie cutter, cut 3 stars from the bell pepper. Place the pepper stars on the rest of the openings.

4. Bake the pizza for 7 to 8 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.

I know your party is for adults, but I wanted to post the whole thing for any others.

THANKS! It

THANKS! It might be good to be able to show them a tic tac toe pizza, most of them have kids or grandkids.

Hands on trufflesI made up the velvety chocolate truffles on my cutting board before hand, explained what I did, then let several guests roll them in different nuts/ powdered sugar, etc. They had fun.
K

I do the baked pot stickers with sweet asian dipping sauce as a hands on. Especially the filling and folding part.

What is included in the DIY Pizza Party package?

The DIY Pizza Party package includes all the necessary tools and ingredients for a fun and interactive pizza making experience. This includes pizza dough, a variety of toppings, pizza sauce, cheese, and Pampered Chef's Pizza Stone for baking.

How many people can participate in the DIY Pizza Party?

The DIY Pizza Party is perfect for groups of 6-8 people. This allows for a hands-on and interactive experience for each participant.

Can the DIY Pizza Party be customized for dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of options for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free and dairy-free alternatives. Please let us know in advance so we can make the necessary accommodations.

Do we need any special equipment for the DIY Pizza Party?

No, the DIY Pizza Party package includes all the necessary tools and ingredients. However, if you have any personal pizza making tools, you are welcome to bring them along.

How long does the DIY Pizza Party last?

The DIY Pizza Party typically lasts around 2 hours, but this may vary depending on the size of the group and the speed of pizza making. We recommend setting aside at least 2-3 hours for the full experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • pampermeRai
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies