• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Updated Resources for Hosting Bridal Showers?

In summary, for updated resources on bridal showers, check out the "Business" and "Marketing Tools" sections on the Pampered Chef website. Use your personal website to showcase products and services for the showers and offer personalized resources to your bride-to-be. Best of luck with your upcoming events!
ChefJen2012
I am looking for some updated resources for doing bridal showers. I saw a few in the files, but they seemed like they were from a few years ago. (or maybe I was searching wrong??)

Does anyone have brochures or flyers advertising showers or a registry? I have the one info packet that the PC website offers. I know the online registry is down, but does anyone have ideas on how to run it through your personal website? (btw, I am on the beta site). Do you give resources to your bride-to-be?

Thanks for the help!

I was under the impression they were not bringing the bridal registry back, but I could be wrong. So sad we have missed out on a lot of business by not having it.

I thought they were waiting until the beta site was all finished... which also seems to be taking waaaaay too long!

so what do you all give to your brides? wish list form? catalog? instructions?

Thank you for reaching out for updated resources for bridal showers. I completely understand the importance of having up-to-date materials to make your events successful and memorable.I would suggest checking out the "Business" section on the Pampered Chef website, where you can find a variety of resources for hosting bridal showers, including brochures and flyers. You can also browse through the "Marketing Tools" section for more ideas on how to promote your events.As for the online registry, I recommend utilizing your personal website to showcase the products and services you offer for bridal showers. You can create a section specifically for bridal showers and include information on how to register for gifts through your website. You can also offer personalized resources to your bride-to-be, such as a checklist or recipe ideas for the shower.I hope these suggestions help and best of luck with your upcoming bridal shower events!Sincerely,
[Your name]

What is a Handout?

A Handout is a physical document that contains information about the products and services offered by Pampered Chef. It can be used to showcase our products, explain our business opportunity, or provide tips and tricks for using our products.

What is a Web Based Registry?

A Web Based Registry is an online platform provided by Pampered Chef that allows customers to create a wish list of products they would like to receive as gifts for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, or housewarmings. It makes it easy for friends and family to purchase gifts for the customer directly from Pampered Chef.

How do I create a Handout?

To create a Handout, you can use our customizable templates and add your own information and images. You can also use our premade handouts that are available on our website. Once you have created your Handout, you can print it out and distribute it to potential customers.

How do I access the Web Based Registry?

To access the Web Based Registry, you can log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can view your customers' registries, create new registries for them, or share the link to their registry with others.

How do I promote my Handouts and Web Based Registry?

You can promote your Handouts and Web Based Registry through various methods such as sharing them on social media, including them in your email newsletters, and handing them out at in-person events or parties. You can also offer incentives or discounts to customers who use the Web Based Registry or purchase products through your Handouts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • straitfan