• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Handouts for B2B Meeting Are up on Cc!

In summary, the conversation highlights the excitement and motivation surrounding a new recruiting incentive in the Pampered Chef business. Participants are eager to check out the new promotion, with some expressing their love for the company and their existing cookware. Others are excited about the potential for their downline to benefit from the incentive and increase their recruiting efforts. There is also mention of a cookware rack as part of the promotion, and some participants discussing their personal goals for the year and the positive changes happening within the company.
chefruthie
Gold Member
Just wait til you see the new recruiting incentive! I'm totally motivated now!!

AHHH! I'm off to check them out now!!!!!!!!

o.....m.....g!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even need my coffee to get me motivated! I'm really excited about my business again!

Wow! I'm loving it!!! :D

I'm ready to go with this new promotion! This is soooo awesome!! I'm about to burst!

whoa!!!! I've been wondering when there would be another cookware promo.

Can someone please post the links for me?

so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a tease... :D

And thanks for the link. I'm glad to be able to give my potentials a choice. I have 3 that should be signing in the next few days!! Hooray!

wow that is nice... but I already have all of the cookware, so not really a big deal to me... give me more points anytime though!

pcjenni said:
wow that is nice... but I already have all of the cookware, so not really a big deal to me... give me more points anytime though!

That's what I was thinking too. I like December's better. Not that I don't like this one, but it's not as WOW for me as it is for others I guess.

yeah, I have a chef's coat, don't want a cookware rack as we have 20 foot ceilings in my kitchen and can't put on in and have all the cookware I need. So basically would just sell the cookware anyway.

pcjenni said:
yeah, I have a chef's coat, don't want a cookware rack as we have 20 foot ceilings in my kitchen and can't put on in and have all the cookware I need. So basically would just sell the cookware anyway.

Cookware rack? Did I miss something? ...heading back to look at that info again...

bethcooks4u said:
Cookware rack? Did I miss something? ...heading back to look at that info again...

How did I miss that?!?! Well, I need to get those fence sitters going!! WOO HOO! I'm all about that! ...now to figure out how to get it installed. DH is Mr. Un-handy!

pcjenni said:

I feel the same way about the cookware for me...have it all and a nice cookware rack already BUT it's my downline that I am excited for. They don't have the cookware. Many of them only have the saute pan that came in the starter kit. I really would love to see them recruiting and this promotion is something that will motivate them to do so. I have several who are excited about the B2B meeting and when I announce this promotion, I'm hoping their excitment will be contagious to the others there and my Team will FINALLY be open to recruiting, especially with the new career plan that will be in effect before we know it ;)

chefruthie said:
I feel the same way about the cookware for me...have it all and a nice cookware rack already BUT it's my downline that I am excited for. They don't have the cookware. Many of them only have the saute pan that came in the starter kit. I really would love to see them recruiting and this promotion is something that will motivate them to do so. I have several who are excited about the B2B meeting and when I announce this promotion, I'm hoping their excitment will be contagious to the others there and my Team will FINALLY be open to recruiting, especially with the new career plan that will be in effect before we know it ;)

Umm, wow. :eek::eek: Thanks for helping me to see beyond myself, Ruthie! :eek::eek:

:candyheart:

Chefbeckyd said:
Umm, wow. :eek::eek: Thanks for helping me to see beyond myself, Ruthie! :eek::eek:

:candyheart:

You're welcome Becky! Hope I didn't offend anyone :eek:. My kids are the ones who usually make me see beyond myself :). I just wanted to write down why I was so excited about this promo. I really want to love my job:) I have had such an up and down year with it that I have decided I am going to really give it my all this year, since HO has listened to us about the career plan and made some positive changes. I figure I have to make some positive changes too. The biggest change I am making is to see things from a new recruits perspective and do what I can to help them achieve their goals. I want to be a blessing.
:candyheart:too ;)

Not offended, Ruthie, in fact I have found that when someone in my downline gets excited and wants to try, it gets me excited as if I did not own one piece of cookware!!

Before I saw that info about the rack I felt exactly the same - I have all the cookware but what a great opportunity for my downline and new recruits to get it in their hands. I was also thinking that my earned cookware would make an awesome incentive for my team to work toward.

So....do you think one of the new products might be the rack???? Just a thought

Nanisu said:

Ohhh! Good thought!!!!

but would the rack change how we do our business???

pcjenni said:
but would the rack change how we do our business???

I don't think it's "that" new product. Can't imagine that rack is only $49!

Chefbeckyd said:
I don't think it's "that" new product. Can't imagine that rack is only $49!

I also don't think we'd be earning it free in Dec. and then have it as a recruiting promo right away either.

Nanisu said:

I thought the same way. You never know!!! I think they have thought about it but it would cost much more than $49!

i thought the same thing and thought YIKES that will be a heavy product to carry

As previously posted, I go back to the comment from the HO that 'it will change the way you do your shows' as well as somewhere I read or heard on a call that when they showed the sales mgrs the new item, everyone in the room wanted at least 2. Who wants 2 pot racks? :) (not dissing pot racks but most don't want two.) I'd love to have one but the layout of my kitchen would not allow for one. Plus I'd prob just have to dust more. haha

Back when we were looking at photos of Doris' house for sale I was looking at the pot rack in her kitchen and wondering why we didn't have one available. Now I wonder if she was testing out the design!I can't use it in this military house, but would still love to earn it. I'd store it until I move back to the states in 2013. LOL

what about something like this:

http://www.chefscatalog.com/product/20152-thermal-tray.aspx

pamperedlinda said:
what about something like this:

http://www.chefscatalog.com/product/20152-thermal-tray.aspx

Interesting....

finley1991 said:
Interesting....

I don't really see how this would revolutionize our shows, but I can see people wanting more than one and it's a great item for spring/summer.

I don't think the potrack is the turn in 2 Dec show incentives but I did wonder if it will eventually be added to our line

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • PamperedK