• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Executive Skillet Handle Softening and Twisting?

In summary, the Handle on Executive Skillet has a diameter of 12 inches and is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be used on all cooktop surfaces and is compatible with a separate glass lid. It is recommended to hand wash and avoid using metal utensils and abrasive cleaners for maintenance.
Chef Laurie
I bake frequently in my Executive skillet and have recently noticed that the silicone handle has softened and actually twists around the metal part of the handle. This is really bothering me--has anyone else had this happen? Is it the heat from the oven that has done this? I think I'm going to ask for a new one. This doesn't seem right. Needless to say, I love our products so much it makes me feel really bad when something isn't right. After all, we're supposed to be perfect, aren't we?!?

Are you baking at no more than 400 degrees? It could just be defective so I would have PC exchange it for you!

Never more than 350 degrees, actually. I'm very careful to follow all the instructions in use and care...

Oh, maybe it was the time I put it in the dishwasher. Just kidding. I've had hosts so disappointed in the performance of their cookware, and I've found out that they've been washing in the dishwasher. Sigh. It doesn't take any time at all to wipe them clean, which is a benefit I love, love, love.

I baked in my skillet for the first time this weekend. I baked a cake at 350. When I got it out, there was an absolutely horrible stench. I'm pretty sure it was the nonstick coating. Will that always happen or is it a first time use thing?

Beth

1. What is the size of the Handle on Executive Skillet?

The Handle on Executive Skillet has a diameter of 12 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking a variety of dishes.

2. Is the Handle on Executive Skillet oven safe?

Yes, the Handle on Executive Skillet is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to easily transfer your dishes from stovetop to oven.

3. Can the Handle on Executive Skillet be used on all cooktop surfaces?

Yes, the Handle on Executive Skillet is suitable for use on all cooktop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Does the Handle on Executive Skillet come with a lid?

No, the Handle on Executive Skillet does not come with a lid. However, it is compatible with our Executive Nonstick Glass Lid, which can be purchased separately.

5. How do I care for my Handle on Executive Skillet?

To prolong the life of your Handle on Executive Skillet, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils and abrasive cleaners to prevent scratching the nonstick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies