• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Handle for Round Chillzanne Platter

In summary, the material of the Handle for Round Chillzanne Platter is durable plastic designed for cold temperatures and easy carrying. It can be removed for cleaning and storage, and is top rack dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. It is specifically designed for the Round Chillzanne Platter and is not microwave safe.
MrsCsfive
I am looking for a handle for the round Chillzanne platter. I had a lady whose husband broke hers and it was her favorite. She said she is willing to purchase the whole set if she has to. If anyone can help please email me at [email protected] Thanks
Beth

Let me know if you have to purchase the whole product. My Aunt was drying off her round Chillzanne dome lid and it cracked. And of course it's warranty just ran out and she has been asking me to find her one since somtime in the summer. I will be willing to buy the lid if possible.

Angela Roark
Ind. Future Director
Corning, AR

I also need a handle for the round chillzanne platter! Any Luck?I have a customer that purchased the round chilzanne platter a few years ago and she did not order the handle. She loves the platter but is in desperate need of the handle because it doesn't stay together without it. I am a new consultant and would make this woman very happy if I could find it for her. If anyone has any information I would be forever grateful. Thanks Liz Sudman. My email is [email protected].. Thanks

Round Chillzanne PlatterI recently had a request for 3 new covers for the discontinued part.
I spoke with home office and you can still use the same replacement part number but you will have to manually type it in. The cost is $11.50. I think when they run out, that's it for the parts. Act fast.

What is the material of the Handle for Round Chillzanne Platter?

The handle for the Round Chillzanne Platter is made of durable plastic, specifically designed to withstand cold temperatures and provide a comfortable grip for carrying.

Can the Handle for Round Chillzanne Platter be removed?

Yes, the handle can be easily removed for cleaning and storage. Simply twist and lift the handle to detach it from the platter.

Is the Handle for Round Chillzanne Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the handle is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the handle.

Does the Handle for Round Chillzanne Platter fit on other Chillzanne products?

No, the handle is specifically designed to fit on the Round Chillzanne Platter and may not fit on other Chillzanne products due to variations in size and shape.

Can the Handle for Round Chillzanne Platter be used in the microwave?

No, the handle is not microwave safe. It is recommended to remove the handle before heating food in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • wadesgirl