• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Handbag Website Service: Selling the Best Cookware Ideas for Your Kitchen

price range.Thanks Jackie!I just used my little 1-1/2 Qt saucepan to heat up some spaghetti sauce last night and I was surprised at how fast it came to a boil. The handle stayed perfectly cool, not even warm. So I think we will have a set of cookware that is very competitive in the...price range.Thanks Jackie!Some of the prices are good but some of them are still WAY TOO HIGH. If I could have ever gotten my orderes processed I would have been please with my choices, but b/c of my experience I will not deal with them again.
DebPC
Staff member
Selling More Cookware IdeasThe more you know- the more you can sell.
Here is a post from our sister site Chef Success- shared by Lacychef.

I got this from my director yesterday....thought I'd share in case you haven't seen it. I'm anxious to practice with my stainless saute pan, because I've never cooked with stainless before....I'm ready to learn all about it!

"This came to me from Lisa Donavon, who got it from her director, Exec. Director Cheryl Bovee:

Wanted to pass along some great information about stainless cookware that was shared by my friend and

Exec.Director Dot Dorion. Thanks Dot!!!!

Hi everyone,

I have a friend whose registries include both the Pampered Chef and Bed, Bath & Beyond. I asked her why she chose All-Clad Cookware ($1100 for the 12-piece set). She replied that as a chemical engineer, she is well aware of the Teflon issue, so that kind of cookware was out of the question. She said All Clad has a copper core, which is the best heat conductor. Knowing that our core is aluminum, and knowing that customers are going to ask us how ours differ from All-Clad, I called the Test Kitchen and asked why they chose aluminum instead of copper. Here is what I learned from Jackie in the Test Kitchens (she was delightful on the phone).

They researched and tested numerous forms of stainless cookware before choosing the design used it the Stainless Cookware.

1) Jackie said it's true that copper is the best conductor of heat, however it is also very costly to produce. They wanted to make a line of cookware that was high quality but also affordable, knowing that very few of our customers would pay $1100 for a set of cookware. Aluminum is the next best thing.

2) They found the tri-ply design (stainless, aluminum, stainless) to be very effective. Some cookware types are 5-ply, and some are even 7- and 9-ply. They say that makes their cookware even better. However, the test kitchens tried out all these types and found no difference in how fast they heat or how they cook the food in the pan. The extra layers of copper add additional weight to an already heavy piece of cookware and drive up the cost.

3) The handles on All-Clad cookware get very hot on the stove top, requiring you to use a hot pad/oven mitt. The handles on the Pampered Chef cookware are hollow after you get past the Y-shape (outward, toward the end of the handle), allowing the heat to go from the metal into the air in the middle of the handle. This keeps the handle cooler and takes a little weight out.

4) All-Clad cookware has aluminum lids, so you cannot see inside your pans. Ours are clear glass with high handles so you have less chance of touching the hot lid with your hands.

I just used my little 1-1/2 Qt saucepan to heat up some spaghetti sauce last night and I was surprised at how fast it came to a boil. The handle stayed perfectly cool, not even warm. So I think we will have a set of cookware that is very competitive in the market."

I read in the news there is a website where you can select a handbag to rent for a weekend to match an outfit. Has anyone used such a service? I think it sounds like a fantastic idea!

Greg...are you a closet handbag officianado (sp?)???

cmdtrgd said:
Greg...are you a closet handbag officianado (sp?)???

haha no no, I just read about it and thought what a great idea. :D

It is a cool idea provided it doesn't cost a ton! Just like borrowing jewelry. However, I do tend to break pens in the bottom of my bags, so it probably isn't for me on a regular basis.

OH! I have never heard of this. More info please?

I have heard of them and TRIED to use them. My husband bought me a $100 gift certificate for my birthday last year. I never used it. Every time I went to place an order their website would be done. I called and told them what I wanted and was told they would process the order as soon as the computers were fixed. Well I lost 3 purses on 3 different occasions b/c they did not process my order. After that I asked me a refund of my husband's money and went elsewhere to get my purse.

Some of the prices are good but some of them are still WAY TOO HIGH. If I could have ever gotten my orderes processed I would have been please with my choices, but b/c of my experience I will not deal with them again.

We first saw this website BBOS on RAchel Ray is where we heard of it from.

What is the Handbag Website Service?

The Handbag Website Service is a platform created by Pampered Chef to help consultants showcase and sell their products through a personalized website.

How do I sign up for the Handbag Website Service?

To sign up for the Handbag Website Service, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Websites" tab. From there, you can easily set up and customize your own website.

Do I have to pay for the Handbag Website Service?

Yes, there is a monthly fee for using the Handbag Website Service. However, the fee is currently waived for new consultants for the first 90 days.

Can I customize my Handbag Website?

Yes, you can customize your Handbag Website with your own branding, photos, and product selection. You can also add your own blog content and link your social media accounts for a more personalized touch.

How do I track sales and orders from my Handbag Website?

The Handbag Website Service provides real-time tracking of sales and orders through your consultant account. You can also view customer information and manage orders directly through your website dashboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenm42
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • Debala715
  • Products and Tips
Replies