• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Hand Soap Options | Shop at Our Outlet for Savings!

In summary, customers were disappointed to receive small sample sizes of soap instead of the large bottles they had ordered. It appears that the product number and picture on the website showed the large bottles, causing confusion and disappointment among customers. Some customers received the small bottles due to limited availability, but there is hope that the demand for the large bottles will bring them back in stock. Some customers are planning to trade with each other in order to get the desired product.
crissy11
Gold Member
Did I completely read the outlet wrong on this?? I place several orders for customers and myself for the soap.. I got mine in today and it is the small samples sizes.. six in a pack.. I wanted it in the big bottle to replace the one by my sink next to the lotion... I am disappointed and I hope that the customers will be ok with them.

Oh no, I must have misread it too. I ordered it asssuming it was the full size bottles, too. But, I can't be sure what it said - since it is not up on the site anymore.

Oh no! I hope not! I ordered for a customer too!

I checked my e-mail and the outlet item # is different than the old product number of 2975, but the price and picture showed the big bottles. My outlet order still hasn't shipped - ordered 7/3 so I'm curious what I'll get. I need the big bottles for my customer!

janetupnorth said:
I checked my e-mail and the outlet item # is different than the old product number of 2975, but the price and picture showed the big bottles. My outlet order still hasn't shipped - ordered 7/3 so I'm curious what I'll get. I need the big bottles for my customer!

Mine hasn't shipped either - so I guess I will have to wait patiently! And yes, the picture was definitely the large bottle.

Did it ever come in sample size bottles for sale through the catalog?

kam said:
Mine hasn't shipped either - so I guess I will have to wait patiently! And yes, the picture was definitely the large bottle.

Did it ever come in sample size bottles for sale through the catalog?

Mine hasn't shipped yet either. The small ones were only on the supply orders...Oh well, If they are the small ones I'll use them for give aways.

I never saw it on the outlet, so I checked my newsletter from Tasty Tidbits (which shows what was available with Joy made up the newsletter) Knowing now that it's a small bottle, I suppose that I can see it in the photo.....but not knowing I would have thought it was the original bottle. Nowhere does it mention that it's the original size, but it also doesn't mention that it's teeny tiny bottles. The way it's photographed, it seems like they made it look like it was a full-sized bottle. This seems very misleading to me....certainly not how Doris would do it!

yep, I ordered what I thought was two bottles of soap and got 2 six pack of sample size soap.. what we used to be able to order off of the supply order form. I have had two bottles of the sample size soap in my give away basket and they are still there after 2 months of shows...

Please post when your soap arrives so I will know if this is a mistake or not...

It looks like mine shipped and will arrive tomorrow - I'll let you know!

Now I am glad I did not order more.

crissy11 said:
Please post when your soap arrives so I will know if this is a mistake or not...

I ordered 6 bottles, so If I get the large ones I'll trade you for the small ones....:)

that sounds good to me

Ginger428 said:
I ordered 6 bottles, so If I get the large ones I'll trade you for the small ones....:)

ok....my order came so crissy or Janet, If you want to trade the large ones let me know....

Ginger428 said:
ok....my order came so crissy or Janet, If you want to trade the large ones let me know....

So you got the large bottles?

Mine is sitting on my front porch right now - but I am at work. :(

Mine are on Fed Ex vehicle for delivery, i ordered 10 through my website... i hope they come in big bottles! but even if they dont, i'm still glad to see them at least there. Perhaps their demand will bring them back?!?

Mine is out for delivery today - I'll know tonight.

I called HO and they said I got the small bottles because that was all they had left... I would like to trade for two large bottles..

did you get your PM??? :D

crissy11 said:
I called HO and they said I got the small bottles because that was all they had left... I would like to trade for two large bottles..

Really? ...and you got yours before us? Not looking good for me. :(

janetupnorth said:
Really? ...and you got yours before us? Not looking good for me. :(

Janet,
I'll trade with you....

crissy11 said:

OK, so we weren't crazy for thinking they were the full size bottles - since that is apparently what they intended.

But, since outlet orders aren't returnable - they shouldn't be switching like that. I wonder if they'll take the small bottles back? I have no use for the small bottles.

I asked if my customers could get a refund and the lady said NO outlet was nonreturnable and nonrefundable... I told her BUT that wasn't what the customer bought and they should get something else without being notified.. I would have rather had my money back than a bunch of small bottles that I can't use in my caddy...
Hopefully my customer will get the big bottles but hers is being delivered today.. If she isn't happy I guess I will be refunding her money myself..

If any one wants to sale, let me know I have a customer that is interested in the smaller sample bottles. My email is: [email protected]

Ginger - I'll let you know when I open my box tonight.

janetupnorth said:
Ginger - I'll let you know when I open my box tonight.

ok, but If I'm not here, I'll check after my show tonight.....:D

I got mine in just now from fed ex, i ordered 10 bottles, but I ordered them on my PWS as a customer, not a consultant. I got the larger 17oz bottles with the pump that were pictured. I dont really think its fair that they ship out smaller bottles because that was all that was left. I guess I got the larger ones because I paid a higher price as a customer vs. a consultant.

If someone needs a larger bottle for a customer, i'll trade for the refill sample packs, a bottle or two. How many ounces are in the sample packs? email me [email protected] or call 504-495-4211 if its after 6PM CST.

Jane the PC said:
I got mine in just now from fed ex, i ordered 10 bottles, but I ordered them on my PWS as a customer, not a consultant. I got the larger 17oz bottles with the pump that were pictured. I dont really think its fair that they ship out smaller bottles because that was all that was left. I guess I got the larger ones because I paid a higher price as a customer vs. a consultant.

Yes, you must be right. I got the large bottles! Yea! :)

I ordered as a customer since I had items for other people on my order. Only 2 soaps and the pies/tarts cards were for me. I went back and forth on whether to place as a consultant or customer. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to charge the "customer" price if I was getting the reduced consultant price. And I didn't want to offer my reduced consultant price to my customers. So, to keep it on the up & up, I ordered as a customer. Good thing I did!

Last edited:
Ginger - mine was supposed to be delivered today but it says "recipient location security delay - delivery will be reattempted" so I won't see it until tomorrow. :( FedEx Ground is really odd sometimes...

okie dokie...I'll be here tomorrow.....:D

Got my box today - it said "dog" on the box so that was the "security delay".I have 2 dogs but they are way behind the garage (no where near the house) and behind 6 foot fences. They'd never get out...what an odd driver.Anyway, I did get all the big bottles so I'm set! Thanks for the offer though Ginger! See you in Chicago!

janetupnorth said:
Got my box today - it said "dog" on the box so that was the "security delay".

I have 2 dogs but they are way behind the garage (no where near the house) and behind 6 foot fences. They'd never get out...what an odd driver.

Anyway, I did get all the big bottles so I'm set! Thanks for the offer though Ginger! See you in Chicago!

GREAT! I'm glad it all worked out. See you in Chicago!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies