• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No More Hand Lotion: Check P3 for Listings

In summary, "No More Hand Lotion" is a moisturizing product offered by Pampered Chef that creates a barrier on your hands to lock in moisture while you work. It is safe for all skin types and can be found on the P3 website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is recommended to use it whenever your hands feel dry or after washing them.
jkinak
Do we sell the hand lotion anymore? I don't see it even listed on P3.
Thanks!

Nope - discontinued as of yesterday. If you still have a Feb. show open, you can order the Hand Soap and Lotion set, but that's it - we don't sell it by itself anymore, and the set is discontinued now, too.

darn! I'll have to keep my eyes open on the outlet in coming months.

Thanks for the quick response!

I'm wondering if they'll put it on the outlet - it kinda goes bad after a while. I used to work at Bath & Body Works WAY back in the day, and we used to have to toss lotions after a while b/c they'd get "funky". We never see disc. pantry items on the outlet and that's probably for the same reason.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. After checking with our team, it seems that the hand lotion is currently out of stock and not listed on P3. However, we are constantly updating our inventory and I will make sure to pass along your interest in the hand lotion to our team. In the meantime, we do have other amazing skincare products available on P3 that you may be interested in. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. What is "No More Hand Lotion"?

"No More Hand Lotion" is a product offered by Pampered Chef that is designed to keep your hands moisturized while cooking or performing other household tasks. It is made with natural ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals.

2. How does "No More Hand Lotion" work?

The lotion is designed to create a barrier on your hands that helps lock in moisture. This barrier protects your skin from drying out while you work, leaving your hands feeling soft and smooth.

3. Is "No More Hand Lotion" safe for all skin types?

Yes, "No More Hand Lotion" is safe for all skin types. It is made with natural ingredients and does not contain harsh chemicals that can irritate sensitive skin.

4. How often should I use "No More Hand Lotion"?

It is recommended to use "No More Hand Lotion" whenever your hands feel dry or after washing your hands. Apply a small amount and rub it in until it is fully absorbed.

5. Where can I find listings for "No More Hand Lotion"?

Listings for "No More Hand Lotion" can be found on our P3 website. Simply search for the product name or browse through our skincare products to find it. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in purchasing the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • jbechtel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies