• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jana Hance and How Has She Been Selling Pampered Chef for 20 Years?

In summary, Jana Hance is a Pampered Chef consultant who has been selling for 20 years as a hobby turned business. She got started with Pampered Chef when she hosted a book show after finding out there were no consultants near her. She also has a full-time job, runs a cattle ranch and mineral business with her family, and is involved in her community. Jana's busy season for selling Pampered Chef is in the Fall/Winter leading up to Christmas, but she stays active during the slow season by running a "host of the month" group.
Jana Hance
Greetings from Eastern MT, my name is Jana Hance. I have been selling Pampered Chef for 20 years, it is a hobby for me. My start was that I wanted some items and when I sent an inquiry e-mail Pampered Chef told me there was no consultants closer than Gillette WY - 4 hours away. I hosted a book show and have been selling Pampered Chef since.
I have an 8-5 five days a week and my husband, son and I run a cattle ranch, mineral business. I am very active in the community Chamber of Commerce, PRCA Rodeo Committee and local roping club.
My busy season is Fall/Winter leading up to Christmas. I have developed a host of the month group to help me stay active with the Pampered Chef in the slow season.

Welcome to CS Jana!

1. Who is Jana Hance and how long has she been selling Pampered Chef?

Jana Hance is a Pampered Chef consultant who has been selling for 20 years. She started as a hobby and has now been running her business for two decades.

2. How did Jana get started with Pampered Chef?

Jana became interested in Pampered Chef when she wanted some items and found out that there were no consultants near her in Eastern MT. She then hosted a book show and has been selling Pampered Chef ever since.

3. What other activities does Jana have besides selling Pampered Chef?

Jana has a full-time job from 8-5 during the week and also runs a cattle ranch and mineral business with her husband and son. She is also involved in her community, actively participating in the Chamber of Commerce, PRCA Rodeo Committee, and local roping club.

4. When is Jana's busy season for selling Pampered Chef?

Jana's busy season for selling Pampered Chef is in the Fall/Winter leading up to Christmas. This is when many people are looking for gift ideas and hosting parties, making it a prime time for Pampered Chef sales.

5. How does Jana stay active with Pampered Chef during the slow season?

To stay active during the slow season, Jana has developed a "host of the month" group. This helps her continue to make sales and stay connected with her Pampered Chef business during slower times of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tammy D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tabitha Wilson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Krystle Lockhart