• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ham Salad Recipe for Your Leftover Ham | Easy Sandwich Filling

In summary, the Delicious Ham Salad Recipe requires 2 cups of chopped leftover ham, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle relish, 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. Optional ingredients include chopped celery, chopped onion, and chopped hard-boiled eggs. Any type of cooked ham can be used, and the recipe is customizable with additions such as diced apples or shredded cheese. The ham salad will last for 3-4 days in the refrigerator and can be used as a dip, spread, or filling for sandwiches or wraps.
jrstephens
I am going to make sandwiches but do the little shapes and know I will have a bunch of ham left over from the "cut outs."

Does anyone have a simple ham salad recipe?

Bumping this up - I know yall have some recipes for this!

not a salad recipe but here's a great quick dip
chop ham with food chopper add 2 bricks cream cheese softened and 1 jar drained dill pickle relish. serve on crackers

Teresa Lynn said:
not a salad recipe but here's a great quick dip
chop ham with food chopper add 2 bricks cream cheese softened and 1 jar drained dill pickle relish. serve on crackers

thanks! i have all this in the frig already. well, i will after i make the sandwiches.

WARNING!!
It is addictive. My daughter and I LOVE this

My favorite is make a bunch of shell noodles...add some chopped onion and the ham and hard boiled eggs sliced in the egg slicer and then Miracle Whip until moistened.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Ham Salad Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are 2 cups of chopped leftover ham, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle relish, 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. Optional ingredients include chopped celery, chopped onion, and chopped hard-boiled eggs.

2. Can I use different types of ham for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked ham for this recipe. It can be leftover from a holiday ham, deli ham, or even ham from a canned ham product. Just make sure to chop the ham into small pieces before mixing with the other ingredients.

3. Is this recipe customizable?

Absolutely! You can add or leave out any ingredients to suit your taste preferences. Some popular additions include diced apples, dried cranberries, or shredded cheese. You can also adjust the amount of mayonnaise and mustard to your liking.

4. How long will this ham salad last in the refrigerator?

This ham salad will last for 3-4 days in the refrigerator when stored in an airtight container. Make sure to give it a stir before serving, as the dressing may settle at the bottom.

5. Can I use this ham salad as a dip?

Yes, this ham salad can be used as a dip for crackers, chips, or vegetables. You can also spread it on bread or use it as a filling for a wrap or sandwich. It's a versatile recipe that can be enjoyed in many ways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies