• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Ham & Cheese Omelet Recipe Wanted

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a recipe for a ham and cheese omelet. Another person suggests a Denver-style omelet recipe using eggs, water, butter, green pepper, ham, onion, and cheddar cheese. The original person clarifies that they are looking for an oven-baked omelet and the second person suggests an Oven Omelet Supreme recipe made with eggs, Parmesan and cream cheese, milk, flour, tomato, green pepper, mushrooms, onion, Italian seasoning mix, and mozzarella cheese. The recipe is baked in a Stoneware Bar Pan and can be served with spaghetti sauce.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey~I am looking for the recipe for the ham and cheese omelet! I have had a request to make it but I don't have the main dishes recipe book yet! Does anyone have it? I really appreciate any kind of help! :confused:
Thanks,
Kristi

Is it the Denver style omlet? If it is here is the recipe:
Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 tablespoon water
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
2 tablespoons finely chopped ham
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese

1. Break eggs into Small Batter Bowl; add water, salt and black pepper and whisk lightly with Stainless Steel Whisk.

2. Melt butter over medium heat in Small Sauté Pan. When butter starts to bubble, pour egg mixture into Pan. With Classic Scraper, carefully push cooked portions of egg towards the center, tilting so uncooked portions flow to open areas of Pan.

3. When no visible liquid egg remains, sprinkle green pepper, ham, onion and cheese over half of omelet. Fold omelet in half and allow to cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.

Yield: 1 serving

Thanks for that recipe but it is the Ham & Cheese Omelet that you make out of the stoneware bar pan-you cook it in the oven! Please help! :p

Is it this one?

Oven Omelet Supreme
-------------------

Ingredients:
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

4 ounces cream cheese, softened

3/4 cup milk

2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

12 eggs

1 plum tomato, seeded and diced

1 cup diced green bell pepper

1 cup sliced mushrooms

1/2 cup chopped onion

1 teaspoon Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix (optional)

1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese

Additional Italian seasoning mix and grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Spaghetti sauce, warmed (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Place cream cheese in Small Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth. Gradually add milk to cream cheese, whisking until smooth. Whisk in flour and Parmesan cheese. Whisk eggs in Classic Batter Bowl. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.

2. Line Stoneware Bar Pan with an 18-inch piece of Parchment Paper, pressing into bottom and up sides; pinch corners. Pour egg mixture into pan. Bake 30-33 minutes or until omelet is puffy and golden brown.

3. Meanwhile, slice tomato in half using Chef's Knife; remove seeds using Cook's Corer(R). Dice tomato and bell pepper using Chef's Knife; set tomato aside. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus(R). Chop onion using Food Chopper. Lightly spray Small (8-in.) Sauté Pan with vegetable oil; cook bell pepper, mushrooms and onion over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat; set aside.

4. Remove omelet from oven; immediately sprinkle with tomato, vegetables, seasoning mix, if desired and mozzarella cheese. Starting at short end, lift Parchment Paper to roll omelet jelly-roll fashion. Let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt; transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with additional seasoning mix and grated fresh Parmesan cheese, if desired. Meanwhile, pour sauce into Large Micro-Cooker(R); microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Cut omelet into slices using Serrated Bread Knife; serve with sauce, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 350 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 19 g, Sodium 370 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 15-30 seconds or until softened.

If desired, 2 cups of any combination of your favorite omelet fillings can be substituted for the vegetables in this recipe.

Hi Kristi,I'm happy to help you out with the recipe for the ham and cheese omelet! It's a delicious dish that is always a hit with my family and friends. I understand that you don't have the main dishes recipe book yet, but don't worry, I've got you covered.Here is the recipe:Ingredients:
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butterInstructions:
1. In a small bowl, beat the eggs and milk together until well combined.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the butter.
3. Once the butter is melted, pour in the egg mixture.
4. Let the eggs cook for about 2 minutes, or until the bottom is set.
5. Sprinkle the diced ham and shredded cheese on one half of the omelet.
6. Using a spatula, gently fold the other half of the omelet over the filling.
7. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the eggs are fully cooked.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Slide the omelet onto a plate and serve hot.I hope this helps and that you enjoy making the ham and cheese omelet! Let me know if you have any other recipe requests, I'd be happy to help.Happy cooking!Best, (Pampered Chef Consultant)

1. What ingredients do I need to make a ham and cheese omelet?

To make a ham and cheese omelet, you will need the following ingredients:

• 3 eggs
  • 1/4 cup diced ham
  • 1/4 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or Swiss work well)
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • Salt and pepper to taste

2. Can I substitute the ham with another type of meat?

Yes, you can substitute the ham with other types of meat such as bacon, sausage, or turkey. You can also use vegetables like bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions for a vegetarian option.

3. What type of pan should I use to make a ham and cheese omelet?

It is recommended to use a non-stick pan for making omelets. This will make it easier to flip the omelet without it sticking to the pan.

4. How do I make sure my omelet doesn't stick to the pan?

To prevent your omelet from sticking to the pan, make sure to use enough butter or oil to coat the pan before adding the eggs. You can also use a non-stick cooking spray. Additionally, make sure to use a non-stick pan and cook the omelet over medium heat.

5. Can I make this omelet ahead of time?

You can prepare the ingredients for the omelet ahead of time, but it is best to cook the omelet right before serving. Omelets are best when they are fresh and hot. If you need to make multiple omelets, you can keep them warm in the oven at a low temperature (around 200 degrees Fahrenheit) until you are ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • lalemom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl