• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ham & Cheese Calzones: Delicious Party Dish!

In summary, to make Ham & Cheese Calzones, you will need pizza dough, sliced ham, shredded cheese, marinara sauce, and any additional toppings of your choice. The calzones are assembled by rolling out the dough, placing ham and cheese on one side, and folding the other half over. They can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge before baking. Different types of cheese can be used, and vegetables can also be added. Just make sure to sauté the vegetables before adding them to prevent moisture.
fifiplc
Gold Member
Does anyone have a ham and cheese calzone recipe? Heard it was super good and great to make at a party.

It's online in the F/W Season's Best 2009 and 2010

Ham and Cheese calzone is delicious! You can also make it to suit the host's taste. We have had the broccoli substituted with spinach, cream cheese in place of the mayo, and so forth.

It's very easy to make as well.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Ham & Cheese Calzones?

To make delicious Ham & Cheese Calzones, you will need pizza dough, sliced ham, shredded cheese, marinara sauce, and any additional toppings of your choice.

2. How do I assemble the Ham & Cheese Calzones?

Roll out your pizza dough and cut it into individual circles. Place a few slices of ham and a handful of shredded cheese on one half of each circle. Fold the other half of the dough over the filling and press the edges together to seal. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.

3. Can I make the Ham & Cheese Calzones ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the calzones ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out.

4. Can I use different types of cheese for the Ham & Cheese Calzones?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer or have on hand. Mozzarella, cheddar, and pepper jack are all great options for calzones. You can also mix and match different types of cheese for added flavor.

5. Can I add vegetables to the Ham & Cheese Calzones?

Absolutely! You can add any vegetables that you like, such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, or spinach. Just make sure to sauté them first before adding them to the calzones to prevent them from releasing too much moisture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sih
  • ChefJason
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies