Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
1. Brush Stoneware Fluted pan with vegetable oil using Pastry Brush.
2. Using Lemon Zester/Scorer, zest lemon and orange using short strokes. Juice lemon and orange with Juicer to measure 1/4 c total juice; set aside. Grate carrot using Deluxe Cheese Grater.
3. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, carrot, lemon zest and orange zest. Whisk until well blended using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add cake mix. Mix until well blended, about 1 minute, using Mix 'N Scrpaer. Pour batter into pan, spreading evenly.
4. Microwave on HIGH 11-14 min or until Cake Tester inserted in near center comes out clean. Let stand in microwave 10 minutes. Loosen cake from sides of pan; invert onto serving plate.
5. Using clean pastry brush, brush reserved citrus juices over top and sides of warm cake. Sprinkle powdered sugar over cake using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Cut into slices using Serrated Bread Knife. Garnish with whipped topping and lemon and orange wedges, if desired.
You could do this one and just add ham. I made it this weekend - took out the asparagus and dill mix, and added bacon. My family LOVED it! It's on pg. 83 of All the Best.
Garden Vegetable Omelet
2 pkg crescent rolls
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 c milk
1 T flour
8 eggs, divded
1 t Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
1/4 t salt
1/4 lb fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1" pices
1/2 c diced red bell pepper
1/3 c chopped onion
1 T butter or margarine
1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese and milk; add flour and whisk until smooth. Separate 1 egg; reserve egg white. Add the yolk, remaining 7 eggs, dill mix, salt and black pepper to cream cheese mixture; whisk until smooth. Add asparagus, bell pepper and onion to batter bowl; mix well.
2. Melt butter in Family (12-in) Skillet over med heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, 4-6 min until eggs are set but still moist. Remove pan from heat. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; sprinkle with cheese. Finish shape as directed. Brush with remaining lightly beaten egg white. Bake 25-30 min or until golden brown.
Here you go! It was in the More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook
Ham 'N Eggs Brunch Braid
(More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook...pg 28)
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
8 eggs, divided
1/4 tsp salt
Dash ground black pepper
1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
2 Tbls sliced green onions with tops
1 tsp butter or margarine
2 (8 oz) pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
1/4 lb thinly sliced deli ham
2 oz cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place cream cheese and milk in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Separate 1 egg using Egg Separator; reserve egg white. Add the yolk and remaining 7 eggs, salt and black pepper to Batter Bowl; whisk to combine. Chop bell pepper using Food Chopper. Add bell pepper and onions to egg mixture. Melt butter in Generation II 10 inch Frying Pan over medium low heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set but still moist. Remove pan from heat. Unroll 1 package of crescent dough; do not separate. Arrange longest side of dough across width of Rectangle Baking Stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using Baker's Roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of Baking Stone, cut dough into strips
1 1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep using Paring Knife (there will be 6 inches in the center for the filling). Arrange ham evenly over middle of dough. Spoon eggs over ham. Shred cheddar cheese over eggs using Deluxe Cheese Grater. To braid, lift strips of dough across filling to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form a braid. Brush lightly beaten egg white over dough using Pastry Brush. Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut into slices with Slice 'N Serve.