• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares recipe?

In summary, to make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Mix together diced ham, shredded cheese, chopped onions, and chopped bell peppers in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper, then pour over the ham and cheese mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes and let cool before serving.You can use any type of shredded cheese in this recipe, such as cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack, or flavored options like pepper jack or smoked Gouda.These squares can be made ahead of time and reheated by storing them in an airtight container
lauraP2000
Does anyone already have this recipe typed up? Thanks!

Go to the Files section. Type in "brunch" and the recipe is typed up about 9 lines down. The one above it says "Demo for Brunch Squares.
HTH

You can also find it on CC under "recipes", "Season's Best Spring/Summer 2008". :)

Ah, I forgot you could get Season's Best recipes through CC, thanks! (If you just do a regular recipe search, it doesn't have a hyperlink.)

You're welcome! :D

1. How do I make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares?

To make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray. Next, mix together diced ham, shredded cheese, chopped onions, and chopped bell peppers in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, flour, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the ham and cheese mixture and stir until well combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set and the top is golden brown. Let it cool for 5 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.

2. Can I use different types of cheese in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer or have on hand. Some popular options include cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack, or a blend of cheeses. You can also experiment with different flavored cheeses like pepper jack or smoked Gouda for a twist on the traditional recipe.

3. Can I make these squares ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares ahead of time and reheat them. They can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place the squares on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.

4. Can I add other ingredients to this recipe?

Absolutely! The great thing about this recipe is that it is versatile and can be customized to your taste preferences. Some popular additions include diced cooked bacon, diced tomatoes, spinach, or mushrooms. You can also add herbs and spices like garlic powder, Italian seasoning, or red pepper flakes for added flavor.

5. Can I make this recipe in a smaller batch?

Yes, you can easily adjust the recipe to make a smaller batch by using an 8x8 inch baking dish and cutting the ingredients in half. Keep in mind that the baking time may need to be adjusted slightly, so keep an eye on the squares while they are in the oven to ensure they are fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies