• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Halloween Theme Show Planning: Success Stories & Ideas

In summary, the author is trying to decide what to cook for a Halloween party and is looking for ideas.
Saturday Gourmet
I booked a show today and the lady would like to do a Halloween Theme. I'm all excited about this and have several ideas rushing through my head, but I was wondering if any of you have ever done one of these. If so, would you mind sharing your success/what I'd do different stories? If not, do you have any good ideas?

Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

I am doing a Halloween Booth, so waiting on ideas too, :) Hope we gets lots!

im having a party too. I bought a cleopatra outfit and wig. The host is going to dress up like a pampered chef consultant... but need recipe ideas.

i actually have 2 different hosts that have booked the 20th and 27th that want halloween theme shows. I don't know know what I should cook let alone how to theme the whole show.

There are a bunch of pumpkin recipe's why not try one of those??

I tried a recipe a few years ago that was a pumpkin dip. It was delicious. I'm not sure if it was PC or not. Anyone know about this? Have the recipe?

Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
1/4 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
4 ounces (reduced-fat cream cheese)
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
2 red or green apples, cut into wedges
Cinnamon Pastry Wedges (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Top with marshmallows and pecans.

Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Cut apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter. Serve warm with apple wedges and Cinnamon Pastry Wedges, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Light (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 35 mg, Fiber 2 g

Tip: Pantry Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend can be substituted for the pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Also, you can just use apples to dip it.....

Does anyone have a cute flyer that they could share for Halloween? Someone sent me this one, but I was trying to see if there is anything else out there...

Attachments

• Halloween Candy Bar Flyer.doc
    267.5 KB · Views: 591

What are some popular Halloween-themed recipes for a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular Halloween-themed recipes for a Pampered Chef party include Monster Cookie Dough Dip, Mummy Meatballs, Witch's Brew Punch, and Graveyard Taco Dip.

Can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Halloween decorations?

Yes, you can! We have a variety of products that can be used for Halloween decorations, such as our Mini Loaf Pan for making pumpkin bread or our Cookie Press for creating spooky sugar cookies.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting a Halloween-themed Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for hosting a themed party, including Halloween. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and current offers.

What are some fun games or activities to include in a Halloween-themed Pampered Chef party?

Some fun games or activities to include in a Halloween-themed Pampered Chef party are a pumpkin carving contest, a blindfolded taste test of Halloween-themed foods, or a costume contest with prizes.

Do you have any tips for successful Halloween-themed Pampered Chef parties?

Absolutely! Some tips for a successful Halloween-themed Pampered Chef party include promoting the event early, offering themed food and drinks, and encouraging guests to dress up. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for guests who bring a friend to the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedchef07