1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Halloween Show

1. I booked a show today and the lady would like to do a Halloween Theme. I'm all excited about this and have several ideas rushing through my head, but I was wondering if any of you have ever done one of these. If so, would you mind sharing your success/what I'd do different stories? If not, do you have any good ideas?

Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

2. PamperedSheep

PamperedSheep Member

I am doing a Halloween Booth, so waiting on ideas too, :) Hope we gets lots!

Sep 27, 2009
  3. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

im having a party too. I bought a cleopatra outfit and wig. The host is going to dress up like a pampered chef consultant... but need recipe ideas.

4. AudraKYPCLady

AudraKYPCLady Novice Member

i actually have 2 different hosts that have booked the 20th and 27th that want halloween theme shows. I don't know know what I should cook let alone how to theme the whole show.

5. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

There are a bunch of pumpkin recipe's why not try one of those??

6. I tried a recipe a few years ago that was a pumpkin dip. It was delicious. I'm not sure if it was PC or not. Anyone know about this? Have the recipe?

7. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
    1/4 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
    4 ounces (reduced-fat cream cheese)
    1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
    1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
    2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
    1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
    2 red or green apples, cut into wedges
    Cinnamon Pastry Wedges (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Top with marshmallows and pecans.

Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Cut apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter. Serve warm with apple wedges and Cinnamon Pastry Wedges, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Light (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 35 mg, Fiber 2 g

Tip: Pantry Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend can be substituted for the pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Also, you can just use apples to dip it.....

Oct 12, 2009
  8. joluvscookin

joluvscookin Gold Member

Does anyone have a cute flyer that they could share for Halloween? Someone sent me this one, but I was trying to see if there is anything else out there...

Attached Files:

Oct 13, 2009
Have something to add?